Can you impose something for yourself?

Sylla

Let's supposed I have a fully imposed and sentient tulpa, and I impose some ice cream for her. If she wants me to taste it, will I be able to feel the cold of it? Or the taste?

Or would I be able to check time on her watch? Or read the contents of a diary she wrote when she was alone in the wonderland?

tl;dr Would I be able to interact with my tulpa's belongings?

It depends on how much time you work on those things. Seeing them is no problem, but touching and tasting are harder.

Just for your information, I've read about people who directly overwrites everything (i.e.: they change the way they see colors and the like), but I wouldn't recommend to try this since it can end badly (or so have I heard).

but I wouldn't recommend to try this since it can end badly (or so have I heard).

I've been experimenting with imposition lately like, turn blue walls green and see how long you can keep it up.

Is that dangerous? o_O

What does it lead to?

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

It depends on how much time you work on those things. Seeing them is no problem, but touching and tasting are harder.

Really? I've personally found taste to be one of the easiest senses to emulate, the other being smell. Sight, on the other hand, I find incredibly difficult.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Touching is also the easiest sense for me... at least in the wonderland. I was even touching my tulpa to help my visualization.

Thank you all for your answers, I'm also interested by how that "overwriting imposition" can be dangerous (I didn't it was possible at all).

Also, did someone ever experienced the "reading" part? Thank you.

I've been experimenting with imposition lately like, turn blue walls green and see how long you can keep it up.

Is that dangerous? o_O

What does it lead to?

Thank you all for your answers, I'm also interested by how that "overwriting imposition" can be dangerous (I didn't it was possible at all).

I think that he meant that it becomes dangerous if you overwrite important things. Like (exaggerated example) you impose a meadow over a cliff and decide to go for a little walk there.(Correct me if I'm wrong there)