Have you told anyone IRL about tulpas?

FigN01

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of therapist thinks having a hallucination automatically makes you schizophrenic? Good to know he was easy to convince, though. Sounds like a bro (da dum tiss)

That was just his first impression, which I'm really not surprised he thought about. Your average person doesn't normally encourage permanent hallucinations, and he deals with some very abnormal people who can't function because of their own.

Haven't told anyone at all.. And I don't really plan to. Most of my friends would find it too strange. My boyfriend probably wouldn't care, but would definitely think it was odd. My best friend might be interested...maybe. And my parents are completely out of the question. My mom would probably call it devil worship.

And my parents are completely out of the question. My mom would probably call it devil worship.

Hahaha I know that feel, unfortunately. P:

WTB: Rare Tulpas

I have told several people about tulpas.

One friend says this is all a horrible idea. Another doesn't believe this is real at all, because he already has one but it is not imposed into his reality at all. Ironic, right?

Another ironic tidbit; the one who said it was a horrible idea said that he might want to make a tulpa Friday.

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑

Haven't told anyone at all.. And I don't really plan to. Most of my friends would find it too strange. My boyfriend probably wouldn't care, but would definitely think it was odd. My best friend might be interested...maybe. And my parents are completely out of the question. My mom would probably call it devil worship.

Hahaha I know that feel, unfortunately. P:

Yeah, my dad is oversensitive about d&d and stuff like that.

For Science!

My friend told me at first and then I told about 5 other people. They all think that it's quite interesting and one of them said that they would try and do it if I finish mine.

I told two christians who came to my door that I spoke to a white furred, blue haired demon in my mind. They never visited again.

We are all mad here

I told two christians who came to my door that I spoke to a white furred, blue haired demon in my mind. They never visited again.

Nice one.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I gotta try that one.