A group picture of the community's tulpae

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So, I can't draw if it meant my life, but my sister is pretty good at it. I just asked her a few hours ago if she'd be willing to draw a "large group-like photo of different people's 'characters,'" and she said it wouldn't be a problem. She has no idea what a tulpa is and I intend to keep it that way, but I was wondering if anyone would like to have their tulpa in a collective Tulpa.Info group picture; I personally think it'd be pretty neat. If you'd like your tulpa in this picture, then simply reply to this thread along with enough information for my sister to draw it herself.

She used to draw a lot in the past, but has slacked out of it recently. If you want to see her past drawings, see here for her weeaboo-ish DeviantArt page.

Information to include:

• Either a picture of your tulpa, or images that include parts of it (to get a general idea of what they look like), and if the picture(s) are in black and white, make sure to describe their colors; don't shy on visual information!
  • Make sure to define how large they are, since multiple tulpae will be standing side by side, and we want correct dimensions
  • How are they posing? They don't just have to be standing erect and wearing a smile. Want the tulpa making a face? Giving the finger to the viewer? Anything non-nudity is fine--maybe even have your tulpa doing something to/with another member's tulpa!

I don't know how long I will wait before collecting all the members' information and giving it to my sister to draw out, but I'm currently thinking at least a week to give members a chance to post in this thread.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds pretty interesting, I wonder if she would wonder what all the ponies are about. I think she'd probably be interested in what all of these characters are for, so you'd have to make up a pretty good excuse for that.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

I actually said upfront that at least a fourth of the characters will be ponies; I think she's under the impression that it's nothing more than a group of people I know online with their own made-up characters, which is pretty much the case--sans, y'know, the whole 'second consciousness' thing.

This would be incredible if we can get the majority of member's tulpa in on it.

Picture for sweet justice-

http://i.imgur.com/s5OTwh.jpg

Edit- Just realized that I should probably mention that she has 8 tentacles for 'legs', since they are not in the picture. And since it's in color, that she is white, with black stripes on her tentacles, like this (no hair). She's about 6'10 (if that matters) and her facial lines actually look like this, but curve smoothly.

Id do it, but:

A: I wont draw ponies over my dead body. (aka the picture would only represent 0.1% of the community)

B: Im lazy

Good luck convincing your sister to draw 50 ponies and a few slendermen covering 5 people and a bear.

and whatever the heck QB is

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Good luck convincing your sister to draw 50 ponies and a few slendermen covering 5 people and a bear.

and whatever the heck QB is

Don't forget a ten feet tall robot above them all

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.

Chloe would like to be in the pic. She said she wanted to float around admiring the bunch of ponies.

Here's the pic

P3p_female_sketch.jpg

*don't forget the "XXII" hair clip.

Chloe doesn't wear that uniform much though, she usually wore a knee-length short jeans, cream-colored sandals and a red/black/orange colored horizontal striped T-shirt. She also carries a red clip-on headphones with her most of the time. And that's pretty much all.

Damn, this is so exciting!

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.