A group picture of the community's tulpae

Guest Anonymous

This:

483x360http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/279/8/f/ryouga_sitting_by_japan_man-d5gzpio.jpg[/img]

And this:

583x360http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/275/b/3/ryouga_by_japan_man-d5gnbyx.jpg[/img]

Basically, she can be both genders, though usually siding towards female I find.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh... let's just say i have three more tuppers now. In case this ever gets done, it would be weird to see only Kaoru in it, so i'd like to at least put the other girls in, even though their forms aren't completely defined yet (or as i should say, my visualization ability is still shitty).

Amamori (i can't find many pics of her character online) (she has a ponytail now) (also she doesn't usually do badass poses, peharps let her be smiling)

Yuki (the image describes her pretty good; i'd imagine she would be smoking weird shit aloofly somewhere)

Alice (her hair is more this colour though) (playful loli with a dark side; Yuki is kinda like a mother to her i guess, so put them together somehow)

Kaoru likes to float so make her float, with or without fairy wings.

The pic is never right on.

Indeed, If anything, her eyes are completely different than what I depicted them as. It's not perfectly accurate, because it is naturally hard to replicate what I see in the wonderland onto paper.

In reality, she looks quite like this:

Nazo-no-Kanojo-X-06-Mikoto-Smiles-in-Dream.jpg

And this:

Myryo14.jpg

>looks like Urabe from nazo no kanojo x

>acts a lot like Ryouga from Ranma 1/2

Ill post better pictures once I get home today.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

ITT: Everybody wants their tulpa in a picture that nobody wants to actually make.

I'd give it a shot, except the only thing I do so far is vectors, and those take FOR-FREAKIN' EVER. If I could sketch/paint I might do it. Alas, I can't yet.

Guest Anonymous

ITT: Everybody wants their tulpa in a picture that nobody wants to actually make.

My sister has already agreed to do it. The 'deadline' was originally last saturday, but since people are still submitting, I suppose I can still wait a bit before compiling all the info.