A group picture of the community's tulpae

Guest Anonymous

Myryo14.jpg

Dat black pig..., brings back lots of memories...

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dat black pig..., brings back lots of memories...

Finally someone that has watched Ranma 1/2. . .

Notice my avatar?

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Guest Anonymous

is there another deadline?

Don't hesitate to make a request. Once my sister starts on the picture, I'll be sure to say so in the thread, and even then we could probably squeeze in one or two afterward, depending on how far she'll be in it.

Question:

Will the picture be done in colour?

I ask because I'd like to know how much of a description I'd have to give.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

My tulpa looks pretty much like your stereotypical japanese schoolgirl, or has looked this way for a few weeks now, so I'd say she stuck with it. She's about 5'5" and has a little longer than shoulder length black hair, that gets longer in the back, making a kind of sharp curve for trend line in the back, with the longest being just about where a bra strap would reach around. She has an angular face, and wears her uniform around most days. She's generally disinterested in people (but with a huge tsundere archtype for them) so some sort of snobby, but hesitant look would do her fine. The rest is up to the artist to decide. Thank you in advance.

Uniform looks kind of like this: http://my.bangkoklibrary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/japanese-schoolgirl-style.jpg

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

Don't hesitate to make a request. Once my sister starts on the picture, I'll be sure to say so in the thread, and even then we could probably squeeze in one or two afterward, depending on how far she'll be in it.

Can there be after-drawing additions? like, can she copy it and put it on a bigger paper in a few months adding more(assuming she would do so)?

Ayo grill how you be?

Well , since you're still taking submissions ,

For starters , let's just say my tulpa is a combination of this and this. (at least , that's the closest i could come up with.)

Hair color is red , length is about , up to the end of her shoulder joints (let's just say about halfway down the ribcage). Also , it's straight (no curls/waves).

Her iris color is yellow , the pupils are black and so is the ciliary body.

Skin color is (humanly) white , not too pale though.

Now , not sure how to describe this , but she has horns. i guess the best description would be devil horns , small sharp smooth and black. (Not ridiculously small , but certainly much smaller than Glass's for instance , you get what i mean ,)

As for the rest of the body , she's pretty much a normal female human (she's quite slim , looks about 16 years old) up to her belly button where she starts fading into some sort of black smoke/steam like waterfall of some sort with a tint of #860000/#800000 on the edges , depending on the lighting and PoV (, just like silk , but dimmer). (yeah that's a terrible description.) Basically , she has no illiac fossa or anything below that. The best description that i can think of for what the , stream (or whatever it's called) looks like is probably Ichigo's Reiatsu (Reishi? damn i don't really remember what it's even called , it's been more than a year since i stopped watching bleach) in his vizard form. It seems to be affected by gravity and is pretty much like a skirt/dress but looks like it's constantly falling , so it's not really smooth at all. it does look sharper than normal steam though. (you know , no curves or bubbles or whatever they're called.)

Anyway , she usually wears a white polo neck jumper and , well , that's all really. (she doesn't really need anything else , even the last 1/5th of her jumper is empty). She's usually smiling and has a quite calm , relaxed expression on her face most of the time.

As for what she'll be doing , i don't know , she isn't really the active , lively type that moves around a lot and she doesn't seem to like being the center of attention so i guess the further away from the center

(and the ponies)

the better. Actually , i'm not quite sure what she'd be doing. I think i'll leave that up to the artist to decide.

Thanks and sorry for the awful (and probably painful to read because of my terrible grammar) description.

oh yeah , i forgot to mention , she's completely flat chested.

elfen lied... your tulpa is automatically the coolest now.

well , thanks i guess , although her personality is nothing like Lucy's and there's another guy here if i'm not wrong that has a tulpa based on her so , i don't know. anyway

Well , since you're still taking submissions ,

For starters , let's just say my tulpa is a combination of this

elfen lied... your tulpa is automatically the coolest now.

Ayo grill how you be?

Hey. Twi (in my profile pic) should be perching on the left shoulder of another humanoid tulpa (she's ALWAYS standing on mine).

However, she's also got bigger ears than my pic suggests - slightly more pointed cat-ears.

Nope, now the profile pic reflects her perfectly. I'm happy for this pose to be used, but any other, so long as she has comically large ears, should be fine.

I really can't wait to see the entire thing! :D

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]