Tulpa's and depression.

Penguin

So I was thinking after reading FAQ man killed his tulpae and in other stories people seem to do that when their tulpa gets out of control. This forum seems like it helps because it see's them as or like a conscious entity and treats them with respect in such a way. Their is a concern I have, that long term my tulpa will get bored and then depressed because from day one life is whatever can be imagined. Is their anyone with thoughts on this?

Allow me to sum up the 1963 film lord of the flies. Piggy dies stone to the face via airmail. Not long after a very handsome black man finds the children. The children cry at the sight of the silent black man, and the movie ends.

I don't think it has anything to do with the tulpae being bored or getting depressed (there are cases where it happens though)

I had a childhood friend whom i grew from (personality wise) but still kept seeing on a regular basis as i got older. One day i had to move quite far away and we just sat down one last time and we both said "its been a good run, it was nice knowing you, we properly wont meet or talk anymore after this, thanks for everything" and i haven't talked to him since.

Was he/i bad friends? did something horrible happen? Nope, we just grew apart as time passed by, and in the same way i think a tulpa/host might become so distinct from their host/tulpa that, that their relationship has no meaning, even though they are in a really close relationship. .

Its kind of hard to understand if you've never experienced it, but if both the host and tulpa come to the agreement that its properly better for the host if they part ways, and the tulpa is fine with laying down their life for it, then that's how it is.

I want to say that i don't agree with what they did because killing another person is a horrible thing to do, but people are different, they think in different ways.

Everybody has to die sooner or later, and if you accept that and live with it and circumstances rise where there's simply no way around it, then that's how it ends.

Typing this made me gloomy as ****.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

If this were to happen(which it wont) i wouldnt dissapate him, atleast he can have a endless adventure in the wonderland...

right guys? ;_;

I believe glitchthe3rd had something like this happen for a time.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I believe glitchthe3rd had something like this happen for a time.

I saw this read the story and my view on dissolution changed, now I am more concerned that tulpa's will make you go full psych ward crazy long term. On the bright side it seems to make me want to make a tulpa even more.

Allow me to sum up the 1963 film lord of the flies. Piggy dies stone to the face via airmail. Not long after a very handsome black man finds the children. The children cry at the sight of the silent black man, and the movie ends.

now I am more concerned that tulpa's will make you go full psych ward crazy long term.

There is really no reason to think that that would happen.

Of course we also can't prove that it won't.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I am more concerned that tulpa's will make you go full psych ward crazy long term.

I believe the current record for having many tulpae over a long period is held by Carl Jung, the father of modern psychology.

Why would a tulpa deciding they no longer want to be with you drive you nuts? As for glitch's story, he's already a little loopy to begin with, in that he has an extremely active imagination that comes up with odd things. Wacky imagined worlds aside, glitch is *not* full psych ward crazy after doing this for over a decade. In fact, his tulpae have made him better able to cope with his autism and live a more normal life. In terms of wonderland weirdness, I don't think I'd be that far off from what glitch has if I'd started this stuff around 10 though.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I believe the current record for having many tulpae over a long period is held by Carl Jung, the father of modern psychology.

We should acknowledge, though, that Jung had been annoyed by a Tulpa-like entity, until he finally agreed to explore his inner world and write down everything he found there. After he was unable to continue his work, he had been using "alchemy" to suppress the voices and visions.

It's also arguable to call him "father of modern psychology".

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

I find psych as taboo as cosmology even though there is no doubt it is not false but no doubt it is not true. The DSM-IV doesn't consider psychopathy as a disease, psychologists, psychotherapists, and psychoanalysts need to work a bit more on their field. We may feel we have come far since 100 yrs ago when phil and psych separates thanks to Vgotsky (who I consider a person of major contribution to the field), but we are still in the early stages and despite my belief that Freud is wrong with most everything he did I didn't leave when I saw his models (even though it made me hesitant to continue).

The psychoanalytic process has been under attack for its inefficiency since the 70's, when they failed to release healthy people from a different school who were sane, that they could not be identified and thereof was a problem. One day it will be used correctly or disproved or substituted or... it will change for the better (I hope I mean cosmology has no changes other than every ten years scientists spew their bullshit, without much foundations to their claims). Psych is quite opinionated, the three most misdiagnosed being autism, childhood bipolar, and add/adhd which will cripple a child for the rest of his life. Ex Bipolar disorder is caused by late puberty, some psychologist claim that it can be overcome, others say its lifelong, but a moody child may be diagnosed. But if its caused by late set puberty how can a child get it... and so on. So its different. 

I have faith that one day we will be able to effectively use pieces of info from the forerunners mentioned in the above posts but right now it's quite bad.

If you feel like reading more here, just know it keeps growing after reading theirs sources. This may only be close it just is a shortened list that has these containing.

Ron Johnson "The psychopath test" (a reporter, he wrote about the varying problems with the subject)

Michio Kaku "parrallel worlds" (I think this is the book in which he briefly mentions why he didn't go into cosmology)

Lev Vygotsky "Thought and Language" (As much as I love this one, I do not know which edition I have. You don't need to read this one through, just the 50 or so page preface too understand how hard he worked to keep his opinions from leaking into his work and interpreters have sprinkled theirs onto it over time, try to find a direct translation) preface was by Alex Kozulin I think if that helps.

Doing this from memory so I probably fucked up somewhere. Bluesleeves keep bringing psych into this place, its needed even if one day we turn some of it over. It will be of great value if our tulpa anomalie/entities gain notice from a scientific community, just keep in mind they will only care about the truth until one day someone makes it better. Even at that it will still be needed (Bohr model for teaching, electron cloud model for better understanding as to how, is a good example).

Also please delete this post at some point because I seem to be a real asshole.