did my tulpa just deviate its own personality object?

Nighttarga

hey, today i went tulpaforcing, ive been doing this for about two weeks now.

When i work on my tulpa's personality, i picture an orb, it glows and i can stick my hand through it and grab little pieces of paper with traits written on them.

Today when i went tulpaforcing to work on personality a bit more, the orb wasnt glowing any longer, and had a black crown like object in it, the orb itself seems like white plastic and i can no longer reach inside it, i cant even picture it back to how it was.

So, did my tulpa gain sentience already and limited my acess to its personality or is this just my brain being a dick?

Name - Tamitha

Form - Lyra, (has super sayian lyra alt)

Stage - imposition.

no idea, i havent gottrn any emotional response or anything that said it didnt like its body, exept once when i recalled the entire body for visualization the eyes were a diferent colour. But its so minor im not sure how to interpert it.

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

the bad thing about this, is, i cant think of how to keep working on personality, i mean, i guess i could come up with a new way to do it, but since the orb is "closed" i cant stick pieces of paper in there no more, should i take this as a sign my tulpa thinks i dont have to work on its personality anymore?

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

should i take this as a sign my tulpa thinks i dont have to work on its personality anymore?

I'd say go with your gut feeling on this one, durring the early stages of tulpa creation, before they become vocal we

just have to do what Feels Right. if you feel like this is happening because your tulpa is happy with the personality he/she

already have, then you should move on to the other stages.

Edit: Nice avatar

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I'd say go with your gut feeling on this one, durring the early stages of tulpa creation, before they become vocal we

just have to do what Feels Right. if you feel like this is happening because your tulpa is happy with the personality he/she

already have, then you should move on to the other stages.

Edit: Nice avatar

hmm, thanks for the advice, ill be sure to move on from personality now. ive been doing visualization and touch alot aswell, but ive another question, smell, im unable to imagine smell as much as i try, is it frowned upon from the tulpa's point of view, or makes it harder when imposing or something if i skip the smell?

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

hmm, thanks for the advice, ill be sure to move on from personality now. ive been doing visualization and touch alot aswell, but ive another question, smell, im unable to imagine smell as much as i try, is it frowned upon from the tulpa's point of view, or makes it harder when imposing or something if i skip the smell?

smell is not too "important", when your tulpa reaches a certain stage he/she can choose their own traits, for my tulpa scent just came naturally. and it wasn't something i actually ever worked on.

is smell frowned upon from the tulpa's point of view? No.

Smell is helpful for "imposing" (like if you come real close to your tulpa you can smell him/her), however it's not required, and I'll assume you're not at that stage yet, so if you're wondering if it's safe to "skip" smell for now then yes, that should be fine.

just wait till your tulpa becomes vocal and you can talk to him/her about it.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

smell is not too "important", when your tulpa reaches a certain stage he/she can choose their own traits, for my tulpa scent just came naturally. and it wasn't something i actually ever worked on.

Smell is most helpful for "imposing" (like if you come real close to your tulpa) but I'll assume you're not at that stage yet, so if you're wondering if it's safe to "skip" smell then yes, that should be fine.

hmm, awesome then, yeah, im still early in the process, well, thanks for all the awsers, helped alot :]

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.