Sentience confirming/anti puppeting guide

Purlox

Question

You need to let go of your fears of parroting/puppeting at least for this. Let them do whatever they want and tell them "Surprise me!".

It might seem too easy to be true, but this guide actually works, because the tulpa will surprise their host and thus prove their sentience to them.

I hope this method helps many people to let go of their worries about puppeting/parroting.

• Answers 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

dang nice art, however

you REALLY REALLY should've made that image unlisted and not public lol, like really superly. I recommend making that your default setting somewhere...

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

dang nice art, however

you REALLY REALLY should've made that image unlisted and not public lol, like really superly. I recommend making that your default setting somewhere...

deed is done.

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Oldie thread but a goodie. Had to put our imput for the next timetraveling guy or gal entertained by the past

Winter pretty much has control of my dreams I think/know; both daydreaming and when I sleep. So (Winter being the fusion of three Tulpa's named Snow,Shade and B) so them surprising me happens very frequently. A little bit about me is that I love a good scare but haven't had any luck in that hunt recently. So Winter took it upon herself to give me a fright. Which has given birth to some hilarious results that has me laughing and talking quite frequently in my sleep. And as an unexpected consequence to this: I can do a little lucid dreaming...when I'm having these 'nightmares'.

The most memorable dreams was a mermaid with all the powers of sharknado. I didn't actually see the mermaid beyond the fact she looked like an anime character when they spin really fast and hear her and her victims shrieking. Because apparently I was on one of those old wooden boats at one point before being set adrift on one of the pieces. Laughing my ass off the whole while cause i found the thought of it completely ridiculous. But I could see enough to recognize what was attacking us.

The second most memorable wasn't really the dream itself. Which was my Mom going nutso and going after the rest of the family with a butcher knife (and just like with the mermaid I was ignored for the most part) . But it was the fact that Winter said to me in mindspeak: "Really? Nothing?" and my reply was something along the lines of: "It's just really fucking bizarre because I can't see my Mom doing this like at all." As that dialogue was happening everything cut to black except for a pair of orange eyes -from a Creepypasta vid that I and Winter had seen far enough back that I had forgotten about them until that moment. Winter had taken a fancy too them. But I'm not one for the orange color period.- glide side to side, then did a or a few loops as if the owner was flying. Then I woke up.

Oh and last was a Freddy Kruger dream. Which was kinda a low blow cause that fucker scares me a bit. Fortunately I pinched myself awake before he could do anything.

https://i.imgur.com/vHd76fV.png

This actually happened.

Pfft!  hahaha!  That's awesome!  XD

So... decided to try it with one of my newer tulpas,  Varlan.  He's an avali,  which to anyone who doesn't know already, they're a raptor-like alien species most known for being in the game Starbound (technically they're a modded species,  but they're one of those cases where almost everyone uses them, so they might as well be an official part of the game)

Anyways though,  back on topic.   I asked him to surprise me,  and then he was suddenly wearing skimpy pink and purple wrap clothes, and he started doing a sexy dance and wiggling his butt at me.  XD

Edit:  and now here's another one with Zyr  (who still thinks this trick is annoying.  XD)

Zyr: Don't you dare...  Don't even think about it.

Me:  Aww, come on.  Just one more?

Zyr: No.

Me:  Pleeeeease?  :3

Zyr: *sighs*  Fine.  Go ahead.

Me: Surprise me!

Zyr:  *turns around and farts fire in my face*

Me:  ... oookay. XD

Certainly was surprising.  XD

I asked this to my system, and the responses were... varied.

Irix, our resident tough guy and the self-proclaimed "Protector" of our system, responded by giving me a rather gentle and actually quite soothing back massage. Mind you this man is easily over six feet tall, refuses to wear a shirt regardless of the weather and he's hot enough (figuratively AND literally) to turn an indoor pool into a sauna.

I'm not exactly at liberty to discuss what Lily responded with in a public setting, but considering she's the shy one out of the trio it was certainly surprising... to say the very least.

Kiara did a vanishing act, and as I started typing this post she popped up out of nowhere to bop Irix on the head. That's surprising because usually it comes with absurd sound effects and name-calling toward our tall half-dragon instead of her just making train noises for a full thirty seconds after.

I'm actually still trying to actively process the myriad of sights I've born witness to over the last two minutes or so.

Irix Lily Kiara

New to the site. Feel free to ask me stuff.

The Doctor proceeded to repeat "dodo bird - dodo bird - dodo bird" for a full minute and then grow a beard.

The scary part is, I have such an active imagination as myself I'm not entirely sure this is even enough evidence.

Guest LanceReilyn

I tried this and sat quietly, waiting with my eyes closed. I felt my breathing quicken and a bunch of weird pinpricks/spasms in my left arm. Several seconds later they stopped and I heard her say "Damnit it didn't work". Sort of teasing this time I said "well? going to surprise me?" a pause.. Then I started to feel giddy and had to resist the urge to giggle. She seemed annoyed and said "Soon, soon..."

I don't know if I should be looking forward to something or apprehensive now. Either way, color me surprised.

I did this a few weeks ago and turned into a mass of black smoke to spook J. I also did the one test with the prism and the feather and started laughing and took it off my head. I don't know how J can doubt me, when he's had a sentient tulpa before?

And I say you passed, too.

-C

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Welp... Kaito jumping off the couch and rolling around on the ground certainly surprised me. When questioned, he said "You said surprise me!".

Good guide, 10/10.

Current tulpas:

Kaito Momota - Types like this!

Also worth mentioning:

Raeth: Not sure what he is. Types like this.