Sentience confirming/anti puppeting guide

Purlox

Question

You need to let go of your fears of parroting/puppeting at least for this. Let them do whatever they want and tell them "Surprise me!".

It might seem too easy to be true, but this guide actually works, because the tulpa will surprise their host and thus prove their sentience to them.

I hope this method helps many people to let go of their worries about puppeting/parroting.

• Answers 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I asked Hideki to surprise me. He then proceeded to kiss me on my cheek, something totally unlike him to do, so I guess that settles that for good. He's such a sweet kid underneath that reserved demeanor.

He rolled his eyes as I typed that lol

Hideki

Assumed Age: 14

True Birthdate: 24-3-13

Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, athletic build

Personality: Reserved, calculating, protective, intelligent, health nut

Hobbies: Watching anime, playing Xbox, learning new jutsus, listening to music

My Favorite Hideki Quote: "Kudaran..."

I did this a while back before I made an account, i still remember what happened.

T-Rex roar. My tulpa is a pony.

Tulpa: Ren

Stage: Imposition

Form: Unicorn

Her speech/comments dictated by square brackets. [Hi, everyone!]

I did this too before I joined the forums, to test if I was really parroting or not.

"Hey, surprise me."

My tulpa said a full tongue-twister, without errors, and he said it pretty fast too.

It certainly surprised me.

I tried this just yesterday, and before I could even finish asking my tulpa to surprise me, she took a pistol out of nowhere and shot me. I have to say, it was certainly a surprise!

I tried this out well before reading this guide, and I know it worked.

Kaylee put a Skee-Ball machine in her Wonderland.

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

So outta boredom I decide to go and bother Forseen to do this. I dragged him off his video game and told him to surprise me. Being kinda pissed, he said fine, turned into a giant black blobby thing, swallows me, runs into the wall several times, then throws me back up covered in slimey stuff. ..... dafaq.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Earlier in the process of creating my Tulpa I may've said Surprise me later on. I guess she remembered as just now during our first good travel through our Mindscape, I believe she push me off the treehouse, then flew me back up only for me to back into a robot that disappeared... I think she knew I was watching SCP containment breach lately.

"

I said "Surprise me!" and he threw himself at me in an office chair, and we both crashed out of the 20th floor window of our Wonderland. ._.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson