Need aid with a few of things regarding tulpa creation.

Ouker

Greetings, fellow tulpa enthusiastics.

I'll skip the "where I heard about tulpas from" part and get right onto the point - I am planning on creating a tulpa based on Pinkie Pie.

(Read - based. I will not force her to be Pinkie Pie, only base her persona on Pinkie.)

I face problems with imagining her in 3d. Considering that she is a 2d-character, and not having much examples of what she could look like. Any advice on how to pass this problem?

Perhaps the biggest challenge I am going to face is personality. Now don't get me wrong, I know how Pinkie Pie is - but I am not able to list even 50 different traits. As silly as it sounds, I would appreciate someone (perhaps another Pinkie Pie tulpa?) listing up traits. Not explaining them naturally, that's for me to do.

Well, she could always be 2D if you really liked, and some people have made 3D renders of the ponies. Might be a Pinkie Pie behind a quick Google search you like. Touching is good when you visualize, I say. A flashlight might help to flesh her out and make her more 3D as well due to the shadows the light creates.

You don't need 50 different traits, some don't have even 10. If you know who she is, you could probably do without personality stage at all, but it is a nice stage for getting used to the whole thing. Just tell her how she is with as many words or traits as you want to, for as long as you think it works. And shit.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Hello, Ouker, and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately, I can't help you out with seeing your tulpa in 3d, as my tulpa is not a pony. However, mlp tulpae are very popular on these forums, and I'm sure you can find someone with a similar problem, if you use search, a bit.

As for not being able to list 50 traits; it's not necessary. A lot of people will tell you (including me), that you don't necessarily need to know ever trait that defines your tulpa. You just need to know WHO they are. You need to create their essence. However this is of course only one way to do it, but I personally find it to be a MUCH better way to create personality. You can find a very helpful guide on it here: http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Guide-In-Work-Visual-Personality-Reconstruction-aka-Bluesleeve-s-Core-Method

Of course, like every other guide, don't feel the need to follow it 100%. Take a few pointers, try a few things out, and experiment.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It seems you had the same problem I had a week ago. A pony tulpa that you only have 2d images of. It may work differently for you but I just started to visualize one of the images in my head. Try to keep it in your mind. If you forget it or it starts to fade look at the picture for a couple of seconds and try again. Just keep doing this for a few days and then try to visualize her without looking at the picture. It might seem hard but it's doable now. The hardest part for me was the shape of the head. I started on my tulpa exactly 1 week ago and she doesn't look anything like the picture anymore. She basicly started transforming 3d on herself and I just have to focuss on her instead of her shape to get her in my mind. She shows up in all different poses but doesn't move and the image of her pose doesn't stay very long. Usually just a couple of seconds and then it disappears again. It seems like just 2d images wasn't a real problem to me.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

Mines Dashie, but for a pinkie pie one here; for the 3d, its disgusting but

its 3d but gross. as for personality try 5-10 main ones instead of all 50

need any other help pm me

I need help with possession...

need help? pm me!

Mines Dashie, but for a pinkie pie one here; for the 3d, its disgusting but

its 3d but gross. as for personality try 5-10 main ones instead of all 50

need any other help pm me

That video. What the fuck.

Also, Ouker, try not to imagine her directly from the show, and more as a pony that looks like Pinkie Pie. it allows you to think of it more as a 3D shape, when you aren't constantly reminded of the 2D representations of the show.

I face problems with imagining her in 3d. Considering that she is a 2d-character, and not having much examples of what she could look like. Any advice on how to pass this problem?

Important threads; read them, click the links and look at the pics:

Pony tulpa proportions

Those damn legs

Jimmy's Pony Creation Thread

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

hope you like sad pinkie.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion