my tulpa seems upset with me?

Guest Simba

Guest Simba

my tulpa seems mad at me? i keep asking her whats wrong and she wont tell me? she's 8 days old. I think she thinks im going to get rid of her or something. what can i do guys?

it might help if i added a little more detail. well ever since i made her she was so affectionate with me, but for the past 2 days or so she seems so distant and frustrated. she's not being herself. Any number of things could have caused this and shes not telling me whats wrong....how can i get her to tell me? i want her to be happy.....

This is absurd. No, really. This is not a question about tulpae, but a question about relationships.

WE DON'T KNOW, MAN. We don't know you, we don't know her, and even if we did, we can't help you with that since is a problem that's yours alone (i.e.: it's not really related to tulpae).

I'm sorry if this looks like an over-reaction on my part, but I really can't stand this. The only real tip I can give you is to think what would you do if she was a real person, and not a tulpa (actually, you shouldn't even make a distinction).

A tulpa is a person and all of us are different. How can we tell you what to do in her case? Try to find out what's wrong, if she doesn't tell you no matter what, go with what you think. You already suspect something and maybe it is exactly that, so you could like, reassure her or something. You'll see if it doesn't work.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Simba

i never even thought about that.....thanks for letting me know. ill give this a shot

It was just as i thought. She was afraid i was going to abandon her/get rid of her. I had told her many times in my head i wassent going to do that. I figured it was all the same if i said it vocally or in my mind. Once i told her aloud she smiled and started crying. im glad were better now. thanks guys. i would have never thought of saying it aloud unless you had told me it wasent something wrong with my tulpa. but our relationship

I am very glad that it turned out well for you. However, I hope you have realized that there are some things we cannot help out with, which are not really that effective to give advice for. Essentially, some things should we worked out yourself. So long as you try hard and have an optimistic attitude, it should go well.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.