Tulpa.info forum app.

Road

I am a lot of background experience with apple and android app creation. I think a lot of members would benifit from an instant mobile version of the forum that is standalone and doesn't need to be run via a browser.

I am willing to work on this given permissions, and would give all file and app rights to Pleeb/Tulpa.info

I've setup a basic template based on the BB format if y'all would like a look.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be useful, it'd give me even less reasons to use my browser while on my Android.

As long as it has the getdaily feature working, I can see few ways for it to be anything less than a great idea.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I'd like to see an Android app as well. The site works okay in the browser on my phone but I'm constantly scrolling back and forth to see who said what, and the text entry boxes behave a bit strangely.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I've noticed the same thing. The only thing application wise I am unsure about is how the modcp systems run on it. Other wise it would be panel abd button based like some twitter and other forum apps. Each thread and topic would be sized to be easier accessed and viewed. No constant zooming in and out. And it would be faster, not as much loading and scrolling problems.

I thought it would help. Another thing that would take a lot of tweaking, would be the shoutbox. It would require a much more complex set up or just another app as an addon maybe. Not that the shout box is absolutely needed. XD

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Shoutbox can be skipped, or made into a chat-like thingy. Mod CP would be really nice but isn't absolutely necessary.

Also, they sound like version 2 features.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Eh. I'll sketch out as many details as possible. I've helped design animeleague.net's forum app back when I modded there. myBB forum apps are runnable crossplatform on most phones and tablets. Only thing I haven't had experience with is Tablets though I doubt is much different.

If anyone on the site has app history, it might run a lot smoother collaboratively.

I know I may be overstepping my grounds as I am an infrequent poster. Yet if I get the permissions it might help my daily work on Yuki to have easier access to these forums. Hopefully ill migrate into these boards to help her along.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Guest ThunderClap

Sounds like a great idea. Bonus points if you can implement an IRC client, or whatever it is called.

...the text entry boxes behave a bit strangely.

Oh don't even get me started.

Never done IRC in an app. Seems possible, might have to link the chat to a preexisting IRC app it shouldn't be too difficult. There may already be apps that might let you connect to our IRC. My main focus will be the forum, though ill look into it.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Yeah, AndChat is a fantastic program, it's what I use ~every day.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.