How can you block out your tulpa for short periods of time?

Kiahdaj

I recently bought a tv series on Dvd, and I'm watching it really quick, mainly to check if all of the discs are functional, so that I can still make the return date, if one of them isn't working.

However, this is a series that I want to watch with my tulpa when he is vocal, so we can discuss it.

So in the meantime, I don't want him seeing, or hearing anything about it, so as to not spoil it.

How can I make sure that he's not getting any of my visual, or audio sensory, or hearing my thoughts during these times?

Danke

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Won't it know anyway since the movie will be in your subconscious?

He hasn't been given access to it, yet.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A tulpa can go through your memories if it wants. It's kinda up to it whether or not it would. Personally, if you really want it to be fresh, then I'd just try to wait so you two can both watch it together for the first time. Otherwise you might spoil it accidently by thinking about it. I wouldn't trust myself to keep anything from either of them, but I guess it's a personal thing.

To believe in certainty, we must begin by doubting. --Polish Proverb

A tulpa can go through your memories if it wants. It's kinda up to it whether or not it would. Personally, if you really want it to be fresh, then I'd just try to wait so you two can both watch it together for the first time. Otherwise you might spoil it accidently by thinking about it. I wouldn't trust myself to keep anything from either of them, but I guess it's a personal thing.

I've already seen it 7 times, so that won't really work.

And to my knowledge, if I downright restrict access to my subconscious (which I have), he would be unable to view anything in it.

But then again, I don't know what he's capable of.

I've already seen it 7 times, so that won't really work.

And to my knowledge, if I downright restrict access to my subconscious (which I have), he would be unable to view anything in it.

But then again, I don't know what he's capable of.

Oh, you didn't mention that you'd already watched it, uh, 7 times. I don't really think you have anything to worry about then. If you really don't want him to see or know anything about it, then I don't think he'd go against that preference. If you really believe that formally restricting him from your subconscious will work, then go for it. I don't see anything wrong with the idea. It might make him really look forward to it.

To believe in certainty, we must begin by doubting. --Polish Proverb

I have asked him not to watch, or pay attention to me while I watch it.

I just figured it would be safer this way.

But anyway, I have no idea when he sleeps.

Yes your tulpa may access your memory. But all footage/sound/information will be degraded and fragmented.

Lets just say for your tulpa its worse then watching a boot-leg version of the movie.

Nothing beats watching it live. So tbh you have nothing to worry about

When he is fluently vocal. Simply watch it again.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.