Chimchar458

Just Because

Guest Fillyfooler

>Oct 1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry about making your tupla rape you (it was funny as hell to read). Cruse gave Nova the idea which then I guess gave Lyra the idea so blame Cruse. Anyways it sounds like Lyra is doing what Nova did. How many traits do you plan on giving to her? We got 40. Also about giving Lyra the trait affection if your tupla doesn't want the trait she doesn't accept it. I tried to make Nova dependant and clingy in hopes that she would never leave me. It didn't really work. Anyways keep up the good work.

I read a series called Lyra the Rapist by a guy called rapetrain. That would probably be a worst case scenario I don't suggest reading it if you want to keep Lyra somewhat normal. Here is the link for no reason: http://pastebin.com/u/Rape_Train

I tried to be innovative with my pony tulpa. at least give it a name noone else had but for some reason Lyra kept jumping in my mind everytime I tried to call her Vioola (her first name). So i decided on day 2 to call her Lyra aswel.. funny xD. Thanks for showing me this though, I kissed my tulpa today after she hugged me. I didn't even feel like putting that kiss into my progress report but it seems you have bigger issues. But I guess a lot can happen in 1 day... You started 1 day before me xD. Good luck!

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

Guest Fillyfooler

Can you smell things in your wonderland? Have only been able to smell 3 things watermelon, pizza, and something else. Other than that I can't smell. Anyways keep trying and I hope you two do better tomorrow.

Guest Fillyfooler

Nova also says yes to a lot of things but when I ask if I'm parroting that she says no so it's real for me. Try asking Lyra if you are parroting her. If you were she probably do her best to tell you about it.

Guest Fillyfooler

When Nova communicates with words I usually ask if it's me since we both know that parroting makes it harder for her to talk. If you ask your tupla if you are parroting Nova says it means you care about them. But second guessing everything they do is probably unhealthy so be careful.

Guest Fillyfooler

Have a picnic with your tupla. It helped with Nova and there was free food.