Leopard

Would taking a hallucinogen help with imposition?

good side of my conscience: Dont to drugs, its bad.

bad side: i guess so, might as well try.

me: it probably does but look for cleaner methods that dont involve you getting hooked into a drugee.

The thing with imposition is you want it to hang around when you aren't high.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I think it would be difficult to force while under the influence of a hallucinogen. LSD is a bit too distracting for you to concentrate.

Perhaps Ritalin? Hehe.

Tulpa's name: Sierra

Form: Refer to avatar [updated]

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." ~ Stephen R. Covey

Extensive psychedelic drug usage does result in HPPD for some people which could make imposition "easy", but do you really want other uncontrollable hallucinations for the rest of your life just so you could more easily impose a tulpa?

Have you guys even tried acid? It's not addicting and won't conjure any constant hallucinations. It really just distorts shapes and colors and makes you want to love everyone in the entire world... as long as you're having a good trip. Maybe it will give you a shorter attention span, but I'm not so sure about that one.

I really wish I knew about tulpas before I took my trip, because forcing would have been really interesting. Go for it, just research what you're getting into whenever you try a new drug.

I've taken mushrooms twice and I have to say, they really don't do nearly as much as other people say (for me at least). The nights I took them both went on for about 8 hours from 7pm-3am before i started feeling tired. It consisted of a few interesting changes in perspective and a euphoric body high. I've been working on a tulpa for a few weeks steadily, trying to improve my laziness and concentration, although I already have a strong idea of who she is. I was surprised at myself that I was able to keep my tulpa in mind throughout the night even though I didn't do any serious tulpaforcing. My mind was consistenly cluttered with questions and analysis of what was going on around me. But, an unexpected turn of the trip resulted when I started tulpaforcing after I got home. I started visualizing her and I almost immediately felt her presence -- and beyond that, what she really was to me. Within a few minutes I started testing out different methods of forcing than I was used to and ended up trying some abstract method of transferring emotional energy to her body. I felt this urge to release an indescribable pressure and immediately visualized energy snapping from my body (in my head) to her body, which released a huge wave of pleasure and made me feel better than I've ever really felt before and made her glow with a bright calming light for a little while. Afterwards, I could visualize her and understand her a lot easier and clearer than before. It's not something you would do regularly, but at least for the experience? Maybe. However, I'd say it comes down to if you feel secure of yourself and if you'd be willing to go through a night of "profound" ideas that end up becoming moot in the morning. It was definitely a fun and interesting experience, although a little pricey and not something I'd want to take a whole lot more just because it didn't really do a whole lot for me mentally.

Tulpa Start Date: August 2012

Tulpa Name: Mana