do you and your tulpa have a song? if so what is it?

Guest Simba

Guest Simba

is there a song that reminds you of your tulpa? that you like to listen with him/her or has anything to do with your tulpa?

for me its definitely Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle

me and my tulpa have a very daddy daughter relationship. this song always make me think about her. the first time i heard it, she was in my arms and i actually started crying

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she loved me- Sarah McLachlan

Sweet child of mine- guns n roses

What you give- Tesla

not so much of "its our song" but more of whenever i hear it i think of my tupper

We're still pretty early in our relationship, but I would say our song, at this point, is Keep Close, by Lemaitre.

No particular reason... I just love the lyrics and I get the impression that Kay really likes it.

[video=youtube]

Guest Fillyfooler

When this song played Nova turned our black, empty void into a beautiful beach at night. It was amazing. I tried to dance with her but this happened before she was able to move so it didn't really work. When ever this song plays now we both feel happy.

[video=youtube]

The first time I listened to this while forcing was incredible. As soon as the song hit the climax Sariah sent me a huge wave of euphoria.

i read that wrong and thought you were doing something A LOT more uhm *cough* sexual*cough*