1. 1. Your thoughts on imposition?

• I've done it
    • I have not done it
    • I would like tips on it
    • We really need more guides on this
    • We don't need guides or tips, get on with it , faggot
    • I'm willing to make a guide on imposition one day
    • This poll has no point. Go away

I've been getting closer and closer to imposition on my own, and when I get there I want to make a guide on it. It'll just take time. Until then, don't think I should be giving out advice that I haven't even seen to completion, even if I feel it's working.

Some timeframes/expected progress type stuff would be helpful for imposition.

God no, that would be awful. Anyway i personally think endoalir's says all one needs to know, but different people prefer different approaches i guess. As for possession needing a guide i wouldn't know, giving your tulpa access to your body sounds like something even more subjective/abstract than other things related to tulpae, which is possibly why no one already made a guide about it yet. I mean, there's the handglove method which worked well for us, and that's all i or Kaoru can say about it really - maybe someone will get more insight in the process or something, as much as such a thing is possible. Probably requires dissociating yourself from your body to a certain degree beforehand or something, i wouldn't know; shit apparently can come natural if you're cool enough. Not that i know anything about other people's experiences with possession.

Seconding that expected timeframes are going to be bad. Some people get it in a week, some take months. It all depends on experience and suggestibility.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Seconding that expected timeframes are going to be bad. Some people get it in a week, some take months. It all depends on experience and suggestibility.

QFT. On Friday I felt so close to hearing Felicia (audibly). I was even getting a faint voice in pink noise. However, I was so eager to start hearing her, I started parroting against her will. Long story short, she clamped up hard for awhile and I haven't audibly heard her since.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

i have a good method for imposition going on right now. if it works ill make guide.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition