Untitled Document

Anna

Welcome!

I started out my tulpa with the same form. Later on we both agreed on a change to something else, but during the first week it made things easier. You sound like you're making a good start too.

Good luck and have fun!

Even still, I don't know what to do for forcing. Everyone refers to it as wonderland, alternative being pre-imposition. I want to do wonderland only because it would help my tulpa feel less lonely...

I can't do it in the slightest, and it makes me feel horrible. Spend 10 minutes to get myself in a decent enough state (need I do more?) to actually think of myself in the wonderland, and it lasts for five minutes tops as I quickly lose it... at which point I can't seem to get back into a "meditative state".

My lack of ability to do... anything... just frustrating. Literally have to sit myself down and breath sometimes.

[/newforcer]

I know that feel bro. Try preparing slightly ahead of time, and extend the time you force to an hour or so. Set timers so you don't have to worry about forcing too long and ruining any schedule you had. Set aside some coffee so if you get tired during forcing you can drink some and wake up.

I've been suggesting people go look at some college courses and then force, since the idle drone of the teachers lecture gets you into the focused-on-literally-anything-else zone. You might learn something on top of that, and it gives you something to discuss.

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...