Sign in to follow this  
Chimchar458

A Couple of Questions.

I'm very new to everything tulpa-related, but I can tell you the answer to #5 is no. One cannot enter the mind of another person. What ever happens in your head remains in your head and can only be seen by you. It's the same reason imposed tulpae aren't seen by anyone else but their creator.

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

I don't think it can work. Two people might coincidentally have the same dream around the same time, but that's as far as it would go.

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

1). Do you have to be in a tulpaforcing-like state in order to be "productive"? Be mindful, I don't mean what you think I mean.

For example, -snip-

"Eventually, no. You get to a point to where you don't have to actively sit down and force in order to 'be producive' with your tulpa. That being said, sitting down and forcing seems generally more productive. It varies on the person and their tulpa."

2). Can my tulpa hear my narration / thoughts while sleeping (or, at least, while she's perceived sleeping by me)? I'm going to assume yes for now.

"We can choose to listen in, yes. Though I think a tulpa's ability to interact with your dreams varies."

3). Can my tulpa hear my thoughts and other stuff while I'm not particularly narrating (or particularly dictating (mindfully, usually) those thoughts to her, specifically)? Again, I'll assume yes.

"Yes, we can listen if we want."

4). If I imagine something (let's say I'm reading a book or something like that), like a scene, does my tulpa get pulled from it? Even when I'm not thinking about tulpae?

"This was never an issue for me. You'll find that there's a difference between thinking about something happening to your tulpa and it actually happening to them. As for how your tulpa would feel about this being done to them, that depends."

5). If you wanted help, per say, in your wonderland from someone, would they be able to "connect" to your mindset (for example, like remote PC or supposedly a lucid dream) and help you out or guide you (I'm not saying I want this (or even know someone IRL who knows about tulpae))? My parentheses just gave me another question; if you could do so, and connect to someone else's mindset, would there be a distance limit? I presume knowing the person and what they look like and all that would help, but would you have to be in the same room, or could you do it from (ex.) USA to Europe?

"This makes me think of two things- guided hypnosis and astral projection. As for astral projection, that's really up to you whether you believe in it or not."

6). If you fall asleep after you finish forcing, could there still be harmful effects? For example, I force at 5 in the morning (It's the most opportune time for me), and after I finish, I lay back down and try not to go back to sleep (I get up ~30 minutes after I finish). Sometimes I fall asleep, and that worries me.

TL;DR: If you fall asleep after you finish forcing, do the assumed harmful effects still persist?

"That being harmful at all varies greatly between tulpa. Even when Josh thought that his sleeping (and more notably, his dreams) would affect me negatively, they never did. I actually quite liked them. Still, until you know for sure that your tulpa is fine with it, it's best not to risk it."

I'm very new to everything tulpa-related, but I can tell you the answer to #5 is no. One cannot enter the mind of another person. What ever happens in your head remains in your head and can only be seen by you. It's the same reason imposed tulpae aren't seen by anyone else but their creator.

"Though I'm not completely convinced of this myself, some people have some very intriguing stories. It's important to keep an open mind."

What about lucid dreams, then? Supposedly you can share a dream with a person, how would that work (although, to be fair, this hasn't been proven and probably never will be)?

"Again, it is up to you whether or not to believe it's possible."

Guest Fillyfooler

1) When I'm in class and I'm talking to Nova I use what I call Void Vision™. I imagine her facing me in a black void so I can get accurate responses without need to force. She doesn't mind when I use void vision

2) I asked Nova and she said she can't hear when she is asleep

3) Nova said she can read my thoughts pretty much all time time unless I don't want her to.

4) Nova said I can pull her into places she doesn't want to be but I have to force her there it doesn't just happen

5) As far as I know you can't enter someone else's wonderland. But the research department has been trying to send their tuplas on trips to other people's wonderlands.

6) I doubt it. Nova said when I fall asleep during forcing only like 10-20 minutes it doesn't affect her. As long as you don't fall asleep while forcing for a long time and go through a REM cycle (I think) your tupla should be fine.

1) no, I just got mental communication today, I never force I just have dashie with me all the time.

2)yes, but he/she wont respond.

3)yes, but would only really do it if it was about them, or if it was interesting :P

4)not sure.

5)no, a hypnotist may alter it but other than that your mind is private, you must do the work.

6)your tulpa may not like it, and may interfere with your dreams, depends on the tulpa though.

I need help with possession...

need help? pm me!

Hmmm. It's still pretty interesting, though (although, mind-set related stuff (I don't actually know whether it's psychology or whatever else, honestly) is pretty interesting to me).

Wait, why did you put the answers in quotes? Is that your tulpa answering?

"Yes, why would Josh quote himself? :) You'll find it a very common practice here on the forums to put quotes around what someone's tulpa is saying, especially if they share an account."

Also, in case you're not sure, I meant to number two as in if my tulpa is sleeping, not me. Can they still hear my thoughts (of course, this all depends on whether you perceive tulpae as having to sleep or not)?

"Ah. I don't sleep, so I don't know. Just ask? :)"