What kind of a name does your tulpa have?

Semi-Nomadic

What name does your tulpa have?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. What name does your tulpa have?

• A regular human name (Alice, Sandra, Heather...)
    • A common word (Glass, Shy, Soar...)
    • Something else entirely

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spice is called spice because she looks like holo from spice and wolf, and because shes the spice i need in my life ;)

i think she wanted to change her name the other day but my adhd ass has forgotten what she suggested

tomoe is named after his lookalike from kamisama kiss.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Necromancy!

Lol, at first I thought that was what you named your tulpa.

Also I'm suprised I haven't replied to this thread yet.

Snow: I went through a few different names, never really settling on one. We finally made this thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-first-to-post-decides-my-tupper-s-name-form

Specifically this post:

I always liked this one name I heard once from an awesome artist. Her name was Snow.

Henry: My name is the result of Jean misremembering the person I was based off of, named Harry (no, not Harry Potter).

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

My name is from a character Piano made based on himself. Both of our names mean "quiet" and have 3 syllables ending in o, because of that. I have no attachment/connection to the character, they just liked the name. It's pronounced "tass-ee-oh." I also go by Tass or Tassi. It's probably a normal name in some other country.

Indigo picked his name from a list I made of possible names that follow the theme the rest of us have. When he was a day old or so, he revealed the name he picked name and his form to me. He picked it to match his personality, I'm assuming. Dunno, sounds like the name of a cheerful, spunky person. He's my son, so he's a dragon like me, and he has indigo scales to match his name. It's a common word name.

It took us a week or so of late night Internet browsing, looking at all kinds of names starting with an "R" that were "cool" in her view but, she settled on what appears to be a spanish name, meaning "Queen" of all things: Reina. It was one of those moments when you walk into a store and you see that one thing and you want it more than anything else in the world... Although my memory may be patchy, it was quite a big moment for her as a tulpa who was just making her first independent decisions. At first it as a bit funny but, nowadays it kind of suits her bossy personality and hair trigger temper. Good thing she doesn't have a court, or she would surely have a Royal Executioner on speed dial.

Science will reveal the Truth. Eventually...