What kind of a name does your tulpa have?

Semi-Nomadic

What name does your tulpa have?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. What name does your tulpa have?

• A regular human name (Alice, Sandra, Heather...)
    • A common word (Glass, Shy, Soar...)
    • Something else entirely

Spot would be a common word, K is tricky, Vader is in fact a name, Apple would be a common word, Zelda is a name, Link could either be a name or a common word so pretty tricky, pony names could be any of the three categories, depending what kind of names they are. Pinkamena is other all the fucking way jesus, how could someone do that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip, can't remember how I decided on that name. Sounds so boring compared to everyone else's tupper-names. But it does give us the advantage if I ever get drunk/high and start talking to him in public.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Alpha.

I tried to let her choose her name but for some reason she didn't really want one. Don't know why , she doesn't seem to have a real reason. She says that's the first thing she could think of , nothing more , it doesn't really mean anything special. (her words) Anyway , i don't really know what to vote , here where i live that is not really a name , neither is it a common word but i guess , yeah , it's a word.

I guess i'll should go with "other" and "a common word".

he's since developed and interesting view on names, finding them more or less pointless, along with titles and other such things; though he understands they are of course useful for identification.

same here.

Is Luna a common word? I like to think it is.

I honestly would say that it is not.

It blows my damn mind how many people think that our moon is called "The Moon"...

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yuki is a common name and is a word in japanese. Means Snow. }d say its a bit common (not as an english speaking name)

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

I chose Koharu from a game that I absolutly love. It is a common enough Japanese name, so I chose "regular name." It means 'Child of Spring' and with spring being the season of new life, I thought it a fitting name.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Someone on the chat suggested that Meteo and Cecil might've taken their names from Final Fantasy games, and now I'm wondering if they had indeed done so, if unconsciously.

Sandra is not from FF though. (Even though there is apparently a minor NPC called Sandre in FFXIV).

Luna is a normal name and I've heard of people who have it.

I have:

Lyra - normal name

Eevee - descriptive of his form

Anera - something else; she chose it herself

(at time of posting I still need to add Anera on my blog and my sig)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

except for Jaden Smith and a star wars game. Luke is a normal name though.

Actually I just put two and two together and realized what memory Jaden picked his name from. Oh god, both our tulpae have star wars names.

Star Wars: Jedi Academy was a ton of fun.

Felicia's name was taken from a character in a book I'm writing, but she isn't based off of the character's personality.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.