What kind of a name does your tulpa have?

Semi-Nomadic

What name does your tulpa have?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. What name does your tulpa have?

• A regular human name (Alice, Sandra, Heather...)
    • A common word (Glass, Shy, Soar...)
    • Something else entirely

I haven't settled on a name yet but tentatively I'm thinking of Charlie since it's gender neutral and I can see my Tulpa switching gender quite a bit, perhaps eternally.

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie is gender neutral?

I'm not doubting you, but I personally haven't met a female named Charlie...

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Funny thing- I didn't actually think of the material glass when I named Glass. I was just enunciating random sounds and syllables until something that sounded nice popped up. It was actually shortly after that I made the connection to windows and things that were made of glass.

Yeah, I'm an idoit.

I named my tulpa Reah, which I got from a manga called "Sankarea" since I was originally going to use the form of the heroine in it. I ended up not doing that though. The heroine was called Rea, I just added an h to make it more original.

My second tulpa named herself Aika. She picked that name herself, but I think she may have gotten some influence by the shoutbox, because they were talking about a pervy manga or anime or something called Aiki/Aika? She likes the name though, so meh.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I have Shinigami, Hash, Loki Tesla and Lucifer. Lets just say, Hash is short for Hashley. I dunno anyone called that, Shin has a Japanese name, We all know Tesla and Lucifer means "Shining One" in Hebrew or some shit.

When I say Japanese name, I mean the word's origin is Japanese.

My opinions are all subject to change.

I made the name 'Uzo' just by twisting words and letters around until something felt and sounded right while not being a common name. Once I settled on it, nothing else felt appropriate. I might have been subconsciously drawing from the brand name of an alcohol called Ouzo, but I can say for sure that it wasn't intentional. I'll chalk this one up as 'other'.