Silencing tulpa speach

Lula

Good day ladies and gentlemen, a thought upon which I do dwell has me feeling rather distressed. You see my good friend Frostia is quite possibly being silenced unintentionally by my own mind! Allow me to explain further.

Frostia has been sentient for a good while now, she's show all the signs, moving without my influence, emotional responses, etc. once or twice she has said a word or two, this was a long time past though. Now the issue is that I am stopping Frostia from growing fully vocal. I shall impart more knowledge upon you to help your understanding.

When I go to my wonderland and narrate to Frostia I often get a sensation/feeling/indescribable thing (it could be discribed as the feeling of Frostia trying to break through a mental barrier... Fuck now it's not indescribable) and I get the feeling it's Frostia trying to talk to me, but when ever this happens my brain goes all 'lol imma stop what's about to happen' and the feeling dies down (doesn't go away though) and nothing happens. When I realize this has happened I can almost bring the feeling back and I can get Frostia to talk, but What is said is monotone, feels painfully normal and doesn't make much sense. (when I say normal I mean it just feels like I'm doing the talking).

Anyway does anyone know what the shit is going on and how I can stop it from happening cause I feel that if I can just manage to stop myself from silencing Frostia at least once her vocality Will increase exponentially.

P.s. I'm going to bed right now so if you post don't expect a reply for hours upon hours.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

The monotone voice that sounds like your own is to be expected for a young tulpa, it takes time for their mindvoice to really differentiate itself.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

The more you worry that any given response might not be her, the less you'll be able to hear the real responses. If you expect silence, you'll get it.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Thanks guys

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Thanks again guys, ever since this thread Frostia's vocality has increased dramatically, a shit ton of what's said doesn't make sense though, but I love hearing it!

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae: