Wolfe's Tulpa Brainstorming Thread

Wolfe

Hello everyone! I signed up in June asking some questions regarding the tulpa outcome and possible complications.

But now, I've finally decided to go ahead and go through the Tulpa Process! I have a few things I want to go over first.

One: I don't plan to start soon.

Two: I don't know what I want them (Yes, I want two.) to look like, sound like, act like, feel like, etc.

Three: I feel somewhat uninformed about the whole process and don't know where to start when it comes to tulpaforcing. (And I have read the "What is a Tulpa?", F.A.Q, "Glossary of Terms", "The Reaches of the Tulpa", "Perceived dangers of making a Tulpa", "How to create a Tulpa", and "Tulpa Guide" pages. I just feel informed, but not for some reason. Maybe I'm just scared of what could go wrong.)

What I do know is how I want to go about this. I am currently a sophomore studying Mechanical Engineering as well as a Resident Assistant in my residence hall. I know that I'll be busy throughout both semesters to even try and attempt to tulpaforce. That's why I plan to break it down through several (long) months.

October - December: Focus on studies, but along the way, come up with details here and there about what I want for my tulpae. Color, Species, Personality, Appearance, etc.

December - January (Winter Break): Focus primarily on getting everything I want for the tulpae. Have a list of what I want for each one and even start planning out how I want to go about tulpaforcing.

January - May: School time and focusing of studies, but along the way, iron out details here and there regarding specifics of the tulpa and of tulpaforcing.

May - August (Summer Vacation): Go through the entire process of tulpaforcing and hopefully, get both within vacation.

I've gotten so infatuated with seeing/hearing my tulpae lately that I have decided to start a lot sooner! As for when, I'm not sure. Probably when I have enough personality traits for each. Hopefully 30 or so. Their names would help too. And their likes and dislikes.

I am aware that creating two at once is very difficult and not recommended, but I would very much like two before Junior year to assist me in any decisions that may arise. My friend here in college actually has two, and he says that they provide him with different perspectives that he might not have at the time. For example, if he was angry at the time something happened, he could talk with his tulpae and they could provide opinions on what he could have done, and it is up to him whether to agree with one, the other, neither, or a combined version, but in the end, it's to help him come up with the BEST decision. It's something that I feel would help me out and maybe help them out.

In any case, I want to come up with various personality traits, species, voices, appearances, and anything else that would be relevant and important to their creation. I also would like some help with the tulpaforcing idea, as the "FAQ Man's Guide on How to Create a Tulpa" was good and I understood what was typed and all, but maybe the idea eludes me. So any and every bit of help is very much appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderland: A street at night with many of the shops on either side of the street closed. The streetlights are off, yet everything is still visible. There is also a faint raining happening throughout the street.

Things to have in the wonderland: 2 umbrellas: One silver, another w/ a watermelon colored design. Towels.

Tulpa #1

Name: ???

Form: Human (?)

Personality Traits: Ambitious, Brave, Calm, Complex, Courageous, Creative, Forgiving, Free, Friendly, Funny, Gentle, Helpful, Honest, Imaginative, Intelligent, Introvert, Keen, Lovable, Loyal, Organized, Proper, Responsible, Self-Confident, Thoughtful, Tolerant, Unique

Smell: ???

Height: 5ft. 8 inches

Appearance: Silver Hair up to mid-back height. (?)Black stockings, black and white mini-skirt, black blouse/shirt(?)

Dislikes: ???

Tulpa #2

Name: ???

Form: Human (?)

Personality Traits: Athletic, Ambitious, Brave, Complex, Confident, Extrovert, Fearless, Fighter, Free, Friendly, Funny, Helpful, Honest, Imaginative, Intelligent, Lovable, Loyal, Opinionated, Organized, Relaxed, Responsible, Self-Confident, Strong, Thoughtful, Unique, Witty

Smell: ???

Height: 5ft. 8 inches

Appearance: Red Hair up to knee height

Dislikes: Procrastination

Wolfe

Personality: INFP

Began: 10/7/12

Ruby

Personality: ISTJ

Form: Human

On: Visualization/Imposition

Amethyst

Personality: ENFP

Sorry for the late response, but all these questions you want answered is abit of a Tall order.

Well it seems like you want to create a tulpa, but not now and that's okay.

Since you've done all these research then i can assume you already know the creation process.

All i can really tell you is to stop doubting, you are More then ready to start making a tulpa. the only real hard part is getting started, do not worry about failing or "messing up", trust me it simply won't happen. all you really need to do is give them your love and attention, a mere thought relating to them is enough to keep them going and growing.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I can't remember who said it, but someone's tulpa said that they had consciousness from how much the creator had simply been anticipating and preparing to start. By the time you start she will be curing cancer.

I'd say you could possibly get them in winter break too, given that you don't procrastinate as much as i did. If it doesn't work within that timeframe, well, nothing stops you from just going full passive forcing mode in the following months (narrating whenever you have free time to do so, practicing visualization by temporarily disregarding the outside world, etc etc). The beginning is probably the most difficult part; also, it's not like you'll be busy literally all the time (at least i very much hope so), and i have personally found that it is more of a matter of getting into the right minset rather than just drilling through it - which means that it's not necessarily as much a time-consuming task as it might seem.

Not saying that it's easy, nor that it can't get pretty intense/potentially life-changing; it's just that, as you'll eventually find out sooner or later, it's very much different from any "real-world" task: primarily because believing, wishing strong enough - heck, just having love makes things actually happen for real. (Do you think you have enough love to make it happen? Be amazed discovering how difficult it actually is. It's that sort of thing, not too easy nor too difficult, and peharps as difficult as you - consciously or unconsciously - make it to be. How well can you delude yourself? How well can you replace perceived reality with your own? How sincere, how spontaneus can you be with yourself?). (Mind you, i'm just describing my personal experience here, but i'm putting it here anyway. Some people like to have more, uh, rational approaches to tulpamancing).

Sorry for the late response, but all these questions you want answered is abit of a Tall order.

Well it seems like you want to create a tulpa, but not now and that's okay.

Since you've done all these research then i can assume you already know the creation process.

All i can really tell you is to stop doubting, you are More then ready to start making a tulpa. the only real hard part is getting started, do not worry about failing or "messing up", trust me it simply won't happen. all you really need to do is give them your love and attention, a mere thought relating to them is enough to keep them going and growing.

Eh, I suppose I know what I need to do, I just don't know what personality traits I want, what species whether it's pony, fairy, animal, or something else, etc. That's why I made this thread. I just wanted other people to throw out ideas and if I liked them, I would put it into either tulpa.

I can't remember who said it, but someone's tulpa said that they had consciousness from how much the creator had simply been anticipating and preparing to start. By the time you start she will be curing cancer.

Well, that makes me happy actually, but I just don't know what traits I'd like in them to start.

Another good idea since you have plenty of time is to read the guides in the guide section of the forums.

I'll probably get on that. I've read a few guides here and there, but not a lot. And as for time, I have very little. Explanation below.

Dude don't procrastinate, start as fast as possible. Some of my best forcing sessions have been during class or after homework.

My friend who I mentioned in my first post also said something along those lines. From what I've read, you should force for around half an hour to 3 hours a day. The problem I have with this is I don't have any time to squeeze in since I'm a Resident Assistant, I generally have 18+ hours added on top of regular classtime and schoolwork, along with pre-determined duty hours being subject to change. Weekends are probably no problem for me, it's just the weekdays are going to be killer to squeeze time, especially tuesdays and thursdays.

That's why I generally say to focus on school during October to December and January to May because I don't have much time within those months. I don't want to miss a day and then have to double-time on it because I won't have any time. I bet my tulpa won't like that.

I'd say you could possibly get them in winter break too, given that you don't procrastinate as much as i did. If it doesn't work within that timeframe, well, nothing stops you from just going full passive forcing mode in the following months (narrating whenever you have free time to do so, practicing visualization by temporarily disregarding the outside world, etc etc). The beginning is probably the most difficult part; also, it's not like you'll be busy literally all the time (at least i very much hope so), and i have personally found that it is more of a matter of getting into the right minset rather than just drilling through it - which means that it's not necessarily as much a time-consuming task as it might seem.

Not saying that it's easy, nor that it can't get pretty intense/potentially life-changing; it's just that, as you'll eventually find out sooner or later, it's very much different from any "real-world" task: primarily because believing, wishing strong enough - heck, just having love makes things actually happen for real. (Do you think you have enough love to make it happen? Be amazed discovering how difficult it actually is. It's that sort of thing, not too easy nor too difficult, and peharps as difficult as you - consciously or unconsciously - make it to be. How well can you delude yourself? How well can you replace perceived reality with your own? How sincere, how spontaneus can you be with yourself?). (Mind you, i'm just describing my personal experience here, but i'm putting it here anyway. Some people like to have more, uh, rational approaches to tulpamancing).

From this post makes me think I don't know a lot of what I should be doing; "Passive-forcing" and "narrating" are some terms I don't know and/or don't understand. I have read what tulpaforcing and narrating are, but I don't understand what is or how to do passive-forcing, and I don't know how I can narrate to a tulpa that isn't there yet.

But you do bring up the point of believing hard enough and even loving enough. That is something I am unsure of where I stand. I really really do want them to "exist" though.

Wolfe

Ruby

Amethyst

Guest ThunderClap

Take your time, don't rush into it until you know what you want. The last thing you want is to stop midway.

From this post makes me think I don't know a lot of what I should be doing; "Passive-forcing" and "narrating" are some terms I don't know and/or don't understand. I have read what tulpaforcing and narrating are, but I don't understand what is or how to do passive-forcing, and I don't know how I can narrate to a tulpa that isn't there yet.

But you do bring up the point of believing hard enough and even loving enough. That is something I am unsure of where I stand. I really really do want them to "exist" though.

What you should be doing is generally just doing what you feel is right to do, as you might read by lurking elsewhere in this forum. Passive forcing is more or less what i described, and you narrate to a tulpa that isn't there yet by believing it's there already. Of course you probably can't sincerely believe something like that right off the bat, so that's what the whole tulpaforcing process is for - believing enough so that what you believe becomes real. What you will be doing is breaking down the barriers that separate yourself from your own subconscious: you're not creating something, you're reaching for someone that already exists inside of you... well, that's just what i believe to be true, i guess, and should not be lightly taken as truth; as you will probably form your own idea about it after a while anyway, and it might differ quite a bit too.

Anyway, the point was that you won't find out how difficult and time-consuming the process will be for you until you try it: you never know, you might surprise yourself. Really wanting them to exist seems enough motivation to me; love might or might not come with time, and you probably shouldn't take my ramblings too seriously either.

EDIT: Actually, if you're unsure what you want, you could do it without specifying personality traits and/or forms too much, starting with only a vague idea and letting your tulpa decide for you pretty much. Well, it worked for me at least, just letting you know about the possibility.

I'm trying to think of some species for my tulpae and I feel my brain is limited in this or I'm feeling brain dead at the time of writing this. Can any of you provide some species/races/etc from wherever? I would very much like that.

The only ones I have so far in my head are:

Human

Pony

Fairy

Sorta-furry style (Like human body, except with that animal's tail and ears)

Aaand that's all I can think of at the moment. I just want a few ideas here and there and decide whether I like it or not. And from there, I can narrow down and decide what I want for them. Thank you!

Wolfe

Ruby

Amethyst