Possible way to achieve switching

Purlox

Not many have achieved switching, but there has been one tulpa that achieved it in an interesting way. Paxafarus's Lili who started with possession, tried to possess while Pax was asleep and over time she realised she could switch.

This is what I think happened:

Lili started to possess with Pax. When they decided to possess him while he was taking a nap, Pax stopped being the primary consciousness to control the body and so when Lili tried to possess the body, she automatically gained the same control over it hosts have, because noone else was controlling the body at the time. Later when they decided to possess while Pax was awake they realised that Lili learned how to switch thanks to "slipping into" the role of a host.

I would like others to discuss what they think happened and some people to try it as well to see if my interpretation and my theory are correct.

Awesome stuff!

Me and Oguigi have came pretty far with possession, and in my log today i mentioned that we've attempted switching (and Failed).

I'd forward this thread to oguigi.

I think It is completely possible for us to try this, and it seems easy enough.

Me and Oguigi always suspected me sleeping would be a key to achieve switching, If this works it'll be the first real method of achieving switching, that been replicated

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I actually read your progress report Oguigi (and Koomer) and I'm interested how will your experimentation with Switching go. If you want me to suggest methods, then just hop on IRC and I will say some.

I did this yesterday with some noticeable results. Possession and switching hasnt been something I've practiced too much, best we've ever gotten was a sloppy arm movement. Yesterday, by having he possess me from a nap, she was able to move across the room and do a couple things before I accidently took back control. It wasn't switching, but it was possession, and much better than anything we had done yet.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

this is something kass and i do on a daily basis. untill we saw talk about it and saw everyone calling it switching we just figured it was really advanced possession.

we started out small like moving a limb and all that and worked on it every day until we could switch almost effortlessly. these days kass can use my body to be me going to school or the store or whatever while i sort shit out in the wl/subc.

after we switched for the first time fully it took me an hour or so before i could move my body again on my own.

> tfw youre looking back at your own body while your tulpa controls it.

in our opinion anyone can do this with enough practice

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

Oguigi can possess my body very well, but yeah it's no where close to switching.

I can take back control with brute-force almost instantly.(oguigi really don't like that)

It doesn't really feel alien, and sometimes she moves well enough where for a moment i forget that this is a possession. yet again it's not switching so am still very much aware of most of my body.

in our opinion anyone can do this with enough practice

oh yeh me and Oguigi have been practicing fiercely. (only been 1 day, lol)

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

So uh, we do have full body possession down pretty well. While we still have to learn how to use the left hand well seeing that Roswell is a leftie and it causes all kinds of derps what with me being right-handed, I could unleash him on the world and he would do fine... Though there would be tons of spaghetti because he is awkward.

Anyways, when he is doing shit on his own, I don't think too much. I guess I don't want to hinder him in any way even though thinking wouldn't be a big thing at all. But it is easy to not to think and when it is easy to not think, it is easy to stop observing as well. And that causes you to totally zone out and then later come back to something else, which is confusing as fuck. I guess someone could say that it is switching already, but if switching means I like, stop existing in a way, I'd rather not do it.

If he were to do something radical, I don't know if I could get out of it and be there to stop it. Something like that has never happened and me zoning out always happens on complete accident when shit is getting boring to watch. The problem comes from not being completely sure what happened during that time - sure there are memories of what was going on, but the memories don't feel any more real than a fake memory of him going out and sleeping with all the bitches. I wasn't there to experience them, so I can't be completely sure. Though I think I'll at least trust him not to do anything stupid because you know, Roswell, spaghetti, etc.

I would suggest not trying to do the kind of shit I am, it is stupid and creepy and I don't think it is what people want out of switching. I can feel the tupper takeover already.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Still haven't managed to achieve switching, but I'm still skeptical as to just how safe this is. It seems that in every case of switching so far, the host dissociated from their body in some way.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report