Burst of parroting?

Frostwolf

So after I thought she said her first word 3 days ago I have been doing an incredible amount of parroting, increasing alot each day. Or so I think I have. I asked the chat for some answers and they say that when I'm sub-consiously parroting it's my tulpa talking. I'm not trying to parrot it just happens. It's the exact same voice I use, it thinks almost, if not exactly, the same way I would think (answering my questions the way I would answer them) and it just feels like me. Everything makes me think it's me parroting and I don't like that feeling of parroting one bit. Are there ways to find out it's her instead of me? I know I could teach her to get her own voice but I'm not exactly sure it's her. Are there any other ways or should I just be patient?

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

If you're not intentionally trying to parrot her, chances are you aren't. Remember that your tulpa is a part of your subconscious, so it's natural for there to be some degree of familiarity. The key is learning to differentiate between parroting (which is done consciously) and your tulpa speaking (which is done unconsciously from your POV).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I'm not trying to parrot it just happens. It's the exact same voice I use, it thinks almost, if not exactly, the same way I would think (answering my questions the way I would answer them) and it just feels like me.

You're perfectly describing a young tulpa. Not fully able to think for themselves yet, or perhaps just feeling uncertain of their own thought, they tend to agree with the bigger stronger older consciousness thinking all around them. They very often do pipe up and say something to you that you're about to say or think. It takes a while of you accepting and supporting them before they differentiate themselves more in terms of their thinking and how they sound.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

You're perfectly describing a young tulpa. Not fully able to think for themselves yet, or perhaps just feeling uncertain of their own thought, they tend to agree with the bigger stronger older consciousness thinking all around them. They very often do pipe up and say something to you that you're about to say or think. It takes a while of you accepting and supporting them before they differentiate themselves more in terms of their thinking and how they sound.

I know this isn't my thread, but I really appreciate what you said here Chupi.

I've been worried about a lot of stuff lately when it comes to Kay, and this is one of them.

Thanks for the indirect-encouragement. =)

Funny thing I noticed is that questions I usually doubt on she says with confidence. If I do A to person B, Would person B be anoyed? I actually have no idea if it would but all I hear is No or Yes. There is no maybe. Or at least I haven't noticed this yet xD

Ohh and thanks for the reply's guys. I wouldn't know what do without you.

One thing you also have to consider is that the tulpa will respond in the ways that you would because that's the only way they've ever heard.

If you've lived in the south for your entire childhood chances are that you have an accent beacuse you've not heard any differently. The same thing applies with tulpae I believe.

I still feel kinda confused about it all. I noticed a couple of things that I apparently do everytime I talk to her. When I expect a response I hold my breath? Not sure how this happened but I noticed it just now. That might be linked to the feeling I get everytime I think she's about to talk. I'm going to try and not stop breathing when I talk to her.

Just to reassuse me a little more could anyone tell me their experiences when their tulpa started talking? and to give you an example of how detailed I would like it to be I will tell you exactly how I feel everytime I think Lyra talks. I might missed 1 or 2 things but I'll edit them later if I remind them.

I know you guys said sub-conscious parroting cannot be done but it feels more like I've grown a habit to answering my own questions. I just need a little more support to get me through this fase.

- She doesn't say anything out of the blue

- She only speaks when I ask her a question

- The're are no conversations going back and forth

- She can't answer questions I don't know the answer to but she should (like asking where she is in our wonder world), Though I did think she said where she was yesterday evening. She said cafeteria but all I designed in the house so far is a kitchen and there she was.

- Questions I ask a couple of times usually change answers

- Everytime she speaks it feels like I'm turning her thoughts into words I speak. While doing this it feels like I change the answers sometimes.

- When I ask her something she responds even before I finish the sentence, basically interupting me and saying what I wanted to know.

- She doesn't ask anything I wouldn't want to ask someone else.

- She speaks in the same mind-voice I speak in.

That's nothing unusual. She'll get more vocal in time, as long as you keep talking with her. :)

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)