Forcing sessions seem unproductive/monotonous

Tookie

Ive been working on Aristotle for a little over a week and at first things seemed to be going great. During our forcing sessions I got strong emotions and head aches. Now that the initial few forcing sessions are through my sessions seem repetitive and unproductive. Basically what I do is imagine Aristotle in my wonderland and me with him. I narrate to him and puppet him to do different things. I try to get him to send me thoughts but either he can't yet or I can't pick them up.

The emotions and headaches are getting weaker and the overall sense of progress and excitement is not there. Do I just need to tough it out or am I doing something wrong?

The only thing I care about at the moment is obtaining sentience and being able to talk to him but I really don't know how to go about it.

Aristotle is already sentience, he/she is paying very close attention to everything that been going on, trust me.

some very young tulpa cannot sends thoughts quite yet and sometimes use other means of communicating, have you Tried asking "yes" and "no" questions? and when young tulpas do send you thoughts it may feel very similar to a thought of your own and it may feel like you "parroted" the response, but don't worry that's most likely not the case.

The doubt your having is normal, but watch it (fight it off with Faith and believing). if you Doubt your tulpa it will slow progress.

beyond that no your not doing anything wrong, what you need to do is keep narrating that's the most important thing to do for any young tulpa, it can be about anything (quantity is more important quality)! just make sure it's directed to your tulpa, as they can feel it. and make visits to your wonderland often to guide them.

So what you need to do tookie, narrate and believe that you're tulpa is making progress even if you "feel" like he/she is not, this is never the case.

Tulpas don't always give headaches or pressure, sometimes it's not needed, trust that progress is still being made.

Tookie am glad you've started your quest on making a tulpa, and making your first post here on the forums, I hope that what i told you was helpful, Keep going, and never give up, and you will have a companion for life

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Thanks for the response. I have been narrating a lot and will continue to do so. My problem is just with the forcing sessions. I know it's not likely he will send thoughts this early. I will try some yes and no questions in the future om just not sure if my time spent forcing is efficient. I have no doubt it his helping it just doesn't feel like it did when I first started and I was looking for some advice to make them more productive and enjoyable in general.

Again thanks for putting some of my doubts to rest. I will make sure I keep working.

• 2 months later...

I searched the forums and this thread was pretty close to what i wanted to say so i'm going to post in here as well.

I've been working with alice for just over a month. lately i've been feeling like i'm just not getting anywhere. Alice mostly has her own voice (mindvoice) but outside of key moments in wonderland i can't hear her. what's worse is our forcing sessions seem to be getting less and less accomplished.

i'll force for 40-60min but spend most of my time steering myself back on track. i try to hold my wonderland in focus, or look at alice's face and it'll be fine. but then a few minutes later i'll realize i'm completely lost in a tangental thought and have to spend a few more minutes correcting myself. lately i end a session after the above listed time and have accomlished nothing.

It's been frustrating me to no end. the thing i want most right now is to be able to talk with alice in a conversation and know it's 100% her and not me. i've been so frustrated i spent the last 10 minutes of a previous session just crying in wonderland.

TL;DR: I spend half my forcing sessions trying to stay focused and am failing to get anything done. was making good progress up to this point. Deep sadness now.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

When it comes to gaining sentience, the important thing tends to be narration. At the very least, narrating a lot for a while will, at some point, land you with a tulpa.

Yes, if you're around the month mark and struggling to make progress then it's hard. But whatever you're doing, it's unlikely to be wrong. If you keep going then you will succeed.

Rather than caring when your tulpa sends thoughts, don't. Honestly, it's best to leave them to their own devices when it comes to communication. You don't need to listen out extra hard in case your tulpa tries to talk; they will be able to make themselves heard. Just keep your mind open when you hear something that may be your tulpa.

When it come to forcing sessions, they can be a grind. Remember that you don't have to accomplish something every session. It's hard, but you have to try and enjoy it. It doesn't matter if you don't hear your tulpa in a session when you've enjoyed it, and it doesn't matter if you get lost in thought as long as you're sharing it with your tulpa.

Above all, it would seem to me that you're being impatient - especially Tookie. You're worrying after a week? What were you expecting? That it would be fun and rainbows all the way through, from start to finish, every minute? What do the guides say about sentience? In fact, what does everyone say about sentience, and obtaining it? Narrate, narrate, narrate. Narrate all the time. Narrate while commuting, narrate whole making lunch, narrate in the shower, narrate everywhere. Narrate about what's around you, narrate about the Cold War, narrate about what's on TV, narrate about anything. The important thing is to narrate for a long time. Keep up narration, and you have a sure-fire way of getting a tulpa, forcing sessions or no forcing sessions.

Pish posh, waffles. Let us not misguide these folk away from the golden advice of our community's savior. I'd contrarily say that instead of spending so much time narrating, they'd likely be better off parroting and/or, in one way or another, entirely using the method that I've referenced quite a number of times throughout whatever short history we currently have.

Let's see.

the overall sense of progress and excitement is not there.
Fear not, for Fede's method wrecks the chains and unleashes the full potential of true necromancing abilities. Gone are the days of boredom and non-excitement. Use my method today and you will not be disappointed.

The only thing I care about at the moment is obtaining sentience and being able to talk to him but I really don't know how to go about it.
Using Fede's method guarantees sentience and active conversations through easy-to-use, convenient techniques.

lately i've been feeling like i'm just not getting anywhere.
You will always be going somewhere with Fede's method due to its dynamic and uniform nature. Don't know where to go? Ask your very tupper.

Alice mostly has her own voice (mindvoice) but outside of key moments in wonderland i can't hear her. what's worse is our forcing sessions seem to be getting less and less accomplished.
Ah, your dear wonderland might be the problem here, lad. Destroy the container that boxes joyful activity inside the fictional realm and unleash your hallucinogenic mindperson upon your senses now with Fede's method.

the thing i want most right now is to be able to talk with alice in a conversation and know it's 100% her and not me.
Talk to her and have a conversation. Ask her if she's sentient. Does she say that she's sentient? Bet's on yes. If your very own tupper says she's sentient, what's not to believe? Use Fede's method today.

What were you expecting? That it would be fun and rainbows all the way through, from start to finish, every minute?
It would be, if you'd be using Fede's pathway to enlightenment and reason.

What do the guides say about sentience?
The professional, modern guide(s) elaborates on the fact that sentience is but subconscious thoughts interfering with the process, successfully providing the delusion of said sentience. Then it becomes so full-fledged, it eventually develops a thought train of its own... psychologically speaking. Psychology is fairytales.

Narrate, narrate, narrate. Narrate all the time.
Parrot, parrot, parrot. Parrot all the time.

This has been a Fede™ presentation.

Pish posh, waffles. Let us not misguide these folk away from the golden advice of our community's savior. I'd contrarily say that instead of spending so much time narrating, they'd likely be better off parroting and/or, in one way or another, entirely using the method that I've referenced quite a number of times throughout whatever short history we currently have.

Let's see.

Fear not, for Fede's method wrecks the chains and unleashes the full potential of true necromancing abilities. Gone are the days of boredom and non-excitement. Use my method today and you will not be disappointed.

Using Fede's method guarantees sentience and active conversations through easy-to-use, convenient techniques.

You will always be going somewhere with Fede's method due to its dynamic and uniform nature. Don't know where to go? Ask your very tupper.

Ah, your dear wonderland might be the problem here, lad. Destroy the container that boxes joyful activity inside the fictional realm and unleash your hallucinogenic mindperson upon your senses now with Fede's method.

Talk to her and have a conversation. Ask her if she's sentient. Does she say that she's sentient? Bet's on yes. If your very own tupper says she's sentient, what's not to believe? Use Fede's method today.

It would be, if you'd be using Fede's pathway to enlightenment and reason.

The professional, modern guide(s) elaborates on the fact that sentience is but subconscious thoughts interfering with the process, successfully providing the delusion of said sentience. Then it becomes so full-fledged, it eventually develops a thought train of its own... psychologically speaking. Psychology is fairytales.

Parrot, parrot, parrot. Parrot all the time.

This has been a Fede™ presentation.

I second this post.

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

Narrate, narrate, narrate. Narrate all the time. Narrate while commuting, narrate whole making lunch, narrate in the shower, narrate everywhere. Narrate about what's around you, narrate about the Cold War, narrate about what's on TV, narrate about anything. The important thing is to narrate for a long time.

I've actually been wondering about this. I haven't been narrating as much as i'm led to believe i should but i'm mostly a quiet person.i'm one of those people that doesn't feel a need to fill a silence with small talk, and that sometimes it's nice to just sit quietly. i'm not used to talking about everything that's going on in my life either, chiefly because nobody wants to hear you prattle on and on about how you made a sandwich or took the bus, or whatever other mundane thing you just did. Am i supposed to assume Alice actually wants to hear about all the inane daily stuff i'm doing?

In which case, am i literally just narrating my day to her, like describing what i'm doing as i do it?

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

I've actually been wondering about this. I haven't been narrating as much as i'm led to believe i should but i'm mostly a quiet person.i'm one of those people that doesn't feel a need to fill a silence with small talk, and that sometimes it's nice to just sit quietly. i'm not used to talking about everything that's going on in my life either, chiefly because nobody wants to hear you prattle on and on about how you made a sandwich or took the bus, or whatever other mundane thing you just did. Am i supposed to assume Alice actually wants to hear about all the inane daily stuff i'm doing?

In which case, am i literally just narrating my day to her, like describing what i'm doing as i do it?

It really doesn't matter what you narrate to your tulpa as long as you are narrating to it. The important thing is that you direct attention towards your tulpa.

Yep. Your tulpa wants attention, and it wants to be talked to. If your tulpa is mature enough to tell you to shut the fuck up, then that's great, but until that day assume complete compliance with you talking about anything and everything.

As a disclaimer on Fede's method: thoroughly untested, and distrusted by most members of the community.Use it at your own peril.