Forcing with Friendly Fillies: Jick's Story

KingJick

Hey there. I'm Jick, and I'm currently creating my first tulpa, Twi. I am posting from the fourth day of her being created, and I shall share the experiences I have had from Day One.

Sorry about the paragraphing to follow, but there's a lot I'm trying to cover. Also, if anyone has advice for what I should do, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This post shall be updated with the tones I'm listening to, and my signature shall display where exactly I am in the process. As much as I don't like to add hour counts, I am worried that the process will be too slow for me to notice. However, I am always worried, so this will pass soon enough.

Shall post whenever I can, though this might not be every day. I welcome any form of help/constructive criticism/non-constructive criticism, and welcome the chance to speak to you all.

NOTE: These are only as of Day One, and have been updated since.

Current Tone(s):

All credit goes to Fede for these (might have been stalking him, love dat nose)

>Tulpatone (no background)

>Clairvoyant Focus v2r2

>Pure Noise (Pink)

Current Form:

>Twilight Sparkle as a filly

Current Stage (Passive Forcing/Daydreaming):

>Open-eye visualisation and imposition

Current Stage (Active Forcing):

>Wonderland created, but barely used

Sentience:

>Assumed from the start

Vocal:

>No

See you on the other side.

-Jick

~Day One~

Started out with creating Twi and her form. As of Day One, she is essentially Twilight Sparkle as seen in the show. I assumed sentience from the start, for I know much of her personality already, and started to create the wonderland. As of Day One, the wonderland consists of the hallway to Ponyville Library, the bedroom upper level of the library, and a nearby wooded area with a river running to the right of our "spawn point".

Started the first active session with no tones, simply trying to work on her form. Could see very blurrily in mind's eye, and could not see anything else. I started to fire random questions at her, with immediate replies that I knew were parroted. However, by the end of the session (roughly an hour) I felt that her form from most angles was fine.

There wasn't much else to write for this, as the session was begun late at night, just after discovering the phenomena and reading a few guides. No dream to record tonight, either.

~Day Two~

Day Two was spent at work. I started passively forcing her, trying to get a "feel" for her presence alongside me. Whilst cycling to work, her form (still a mare at this point) I was able to see from my peripheral vision, in my mind's eye, somewhat clearly. A headache from my left side (where I was imagining her) suggested that this was a good sign.

Whilst at work for a 6 hour shift, much of the time was spent visualising her running, jumping and levitating whilst I worked (it's a manual cleaning job, meaning my mind had lots of time to wander). After about half an hour of passive visualisation, Twi changed her form entirely, cutie mark and all vanishing. Her eyes, which previously had been oval-shaped, were suddenly more rounded, and her ears became much larger in proportion to her head than before, as did her head to her body.

By the end of the shift I had successfully kept her in my mind's eye for approximately 5 hours, plus the time spent riding my bicycle there. Her form was clear as crystal, and some form of sentience, I thought, was clear. I was assuming sentience from the beginning anyway, but this was confirmed by her jumping from the top of my cleaning cart to my left shoulder, and staying there.

Also worked on the "feel" of her actively, for around twenty minutes. I could feel her nuzzling against my cheek, and some slight weight on my left shoulder (she didn't move from there for about an hour).

Cycling back, I noticed her jump from the saddle to the handlebars (I had stopped to buy a drink) and sit there for a while. She jumped back off as I re-approached the bike and continued to either, in my mind's eye, run alongside me to my right or sit on the back end along with my bag (speed didn't seem to affect her, in hindsight).

The active session at night again included no tones, but instead some "Ambient music" searched on YouTube. All forcing was done laying in bed, and fell asleep halfway through.

Thought that, regardless of whether I was sitting or laying down, forcing in the wonderland wasn't cutting it for me.

~Day Three~

Monday signalled school. On the bus there, noticed that Twi would not move from my left shoulder, but instead just sat there and didn't move at all. I guess that this is just the way she learns of her surroundings - she is a filly, so it makes perfect sense that if she changed form without my wanting her to, she would learn the same way any young animal does - by watching.

Went on the IRC for the first time at around lunch, where she fell asleep on my shoulder. I thought this was to be expected, and keeping her in my peripheral vision all day felt beneficial. After school, again on the bus, she moved to the empty seat next to me and curled up there. After getting home, downloaded the tones above and experimented with them in bed (again laying down).

This time it felt much more beneficial, though there was no real events to note in the wonderland. Twi kind of "started off" my dream, though, and then disappeared. She was there for one minute, then faded away and the dream initiated (something about a supermarket/convenience store).

~Day Four~

Tuesday. Much of the day was just spent open-eye visualising Twi. She seemed a bit more energetic today, and kept running around to the left and right of me wherever I went. On the bus there and back I started to actually listen to the tones (particularly the Tulpatone) and try and visualise her with my actual eyes as well as my mind's eye. As I expected, no luck at all.

At home, she seems to be tired again, and has been sleeping on arms of sofa, on top of me (where again, I felt her weight much more) and on the stairs. Left shoulder aching from where she's been sitting.

Had a powernap of sorts as I got in today, she featured in a small dream where it was just me and her, laying alongside each other in the wonderland. I could see every single detail of her eyes, and her breath as she lay there next to me. Woke up, hoping for some kind of imprint to remain, but to no avail.

Whilst I've been writing this blog, she's been sleeping again, on my left shoulder. I imagine this is just because she's a) a filly, and thus needs her sleep and b) because she sees me as her father, and wants to stay as near to me as possible.

(NB: For reference, she is now roughly 20-30cm tall and fits across either shoulder just fine, though she seems to prefer the left one.)

Again, any kind of comments welcome, just so I know people have read this :)

More to follow. Bye for now.

-Jick

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Day Five~

(as promised)

Decided, following the reading of a few guides, to focus solely on actual forcing with Twi within the wonderland today. After getting in from school, took a bath and forced for around half an hour. The first thing: her ears had grown to a larger size (though not Dumbo-sized, thank goodness). Even more than that, some REALLY weird things happened:

Firstly, I noticed that Twi was studying at a desk, and had chosen to wear giant black-rimmed glasses as to do so. I caught her just as she was turning a page (by magic, of course). I became quite shocked by the surroundings, however. When I first tried imagining the wonderland, a lot had changed. Firstly, a downstairs area, with a desk a la the one TS uses in Owl's Well That Ends Well, had appeared. Next to the desk was a plug socket, bizzarely, and a fridge. On inspecting the fridge (at nudges from Twi as she jumped onto my left shoulder), I found two apples, two oranges, an ice-cube tray in various shapes (the two I remember most being in the shape of AppleJack's and Rarity's Cutie Marks, though only one apple/diamond), a blender and a notepad.

I thought nothing much of it, and started to write down (for the first time) traits to assign to Twi. The first batch, which had to be re-done due to forgetting the apples, opening the lid of the blender and the mix going everywhere, contained the following traits:

>helpful

>nice

>honest

(I think) >courageous

These were mixed with the two apples, and frozen. After freezing, Twi ate the ice cube (kind of, she might have dropped it in a glass of juice that came out of nowhere).

After this, Twi ran over to the door and picked up a picnic basket. This was all very strange to me, and yet familiar. It was only later that I realised I had read a couple of blogs containing these forms of forcing and interacting with a tulpa, and so at the time I just thought "sure, let's go along with this".

We ran out the door and up a largish hill, that was a few roads away from the Library. After setting down the picnic blanket, Twi opened the basket and magicked out a giant banana split, as well as a loaf of French bread, some butter and a jar of strawberry jam. She showed me that she could fashion all of this into a decent picnic - which I'm assuming had come directly from what she was studying before I walked into the Library.

After eating the bread, which didn't take long, Twi and I coonjured up some spoons and ate the entire banana split, except the banana (which was, for some reason, still in its skin). Twi opened it up and started to bite one end - then gestured to me to bite the other.

This is where the really weird bit came in

, and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, or if I even want it:

Twi kissed me, full-on, on the lips, and basically ravaged my tongue with hers. Whilst I was recovering from this shock, I heard, with great vivacity, a spell being cast (horn noise the same as TS from the show), and suddenly, it felt like human hands were dragging off my clothes (even though I could clearly see it wasn't actual hands).

Twi started to move down to my, well, "area", and the inevitable kind of happened. I felt every single touch of her, and though I wasn't sure about it, it just felt so good. By some kind of natural response (which I definitely didn't want to do, I found my hands cupping her butt, and soon my finger was, well, in her "area". Not good.

This continued for about ten minutes, and she kept conveying to me that she wanted everything, the whole nine yards. I had to use all my force to stop her from doing everything, and, after relocating my t-shirt and black jeans, walked back to the Library with her.

She (obviously) seemed very put-off by the entire thing, and as some kind of gesture of goodwill,

I added another room to the downstairs of the library. She stood in front of it, and I told her:

"This is the room with all my thoughts in it, in the form of books for you to read. If you want to go in, you can, but it's a bit strange back there." She seemed unfazed by this, and jumped back onto the stool I saw her on as she was studying. I mixed her up another ice-cube drink (this time containing two oranges) with the following traits in:

>cute

>intelligent

>happy

and something along the lines of >attached, or >clingy (though not as strong as the latter)

EDIT: it was >affectionate! Knew it wasn't as bad as >clingy!

After this, she seemed to be much happier, and before I left to finish my bath in the physical world, she opened the door to my subconscious.

More to follow, promise. Again, replies would be really awesome. Bye for now.

-Jick

~Continuation of Day Five~

I tried, in another forcing session, to forget everything that had happened earlier on. I narrated to Twi about the rest of the day, but didn't try and blend together another ice cube.

Instead, what happened was something I should have expected from earlier.

Essentially, this particular session resulted in Twi getting what she wanted from earlier - everything that she seemed to want, she managed to force upon my unsuspecting self (with nudging, magic and lots of kissing).

As much as I didn't want to go through with it,

I am now completely sure that she is sentient.

The clearness of it was shown through... well, everything that happened. She still wasn't vocal, other than the, um, "sounds" she made. I'm not posting any details here for fear of nsfw reporting, but it was something I never anticipated, and certainly didn't want, to begin with anyway - I knew that it was her controlling the whole thing.

Anyway, more to come in a separate post. Any forcing I do tonight (Oct 11) will be reported tomorrow. Bye for now.

-Jick

You seem good as this. Have you done it before? I'm only asking because it took me forever to visualize a form for my tulpa.

I guess different people are just better at certain things...

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

No, she's the first one I've ever made. The form was very loosely based on TS, and it just happened that she decided to change form and, um, ear size. I kind of just left everything up to her, and she did everything without my input.

Days Six and Seven to follow soon. I might elaborate on the events of Day Five...

~Day Six~

Forcing time was more limited today to just a night session. Here is a recount of what happened:

It started with me entering the Library and finding Twi standing outside the door to my subconscious. She had the glasses on again, and I called her over so I could explain to her the events of the night before.

I half-narrated to her the events of the night before, then asked her if she knew if my feelings had contributed. She nodded immediately, so I asked if her feelings had played a larger role. She nodded again, and then jumped on my left shoulder (which I now see as a running theme). A couple of nuzzles and nudges from her, followed by pointing a hoof towards the picnic blanket from yesterday (a red and white checkered affair). I understood immediately that she wanted to go out to the hill again, so we went outside with the blanket.

Another weird moment occurred once the blanket had been laid down on the top of that largish hill from yesterday. Firstly, Twi jumped up and started to kiss me again (which I now take as a given). I responded slightly more than yesterday now, understanding that I was also a contributor to the situation (though I assumed that kissing was just a natural way of communicating at this point). After about five minutes, Twi jumped off my chest, where she had been half-sitting, half-laying for this particular escapade, and folded the blanket origami-style.

By the time she finished, the blanket was now a small boat, though lacking oars. She jumped in, and I naturally followed; the boat then started to slide down the hill to the side furthest from the Library, and slid into a wide (though not necessarily deep) lake. It moved of its own accord, or perhaps by her magic, though I didn't hear the casting sound as I had yesterday.

As we moved along, I told her that the entire thing was slightly uncomfortable and worrying to me, because I obviously had not anticipated any kind of relationship with her. However, she didn't seem to have any issues with it at this point. Instead,

she started to tug off my jeans with her teeth, which I didn't contest. Again, I found her in the position she instigated in the first session on Day Five, and had a very vivid sensation of her, well, doing whatever she wanted. Eventually, I told her to get off so we could talk more, but, judging by her manner, she didn't want to stop.

At that point, as I had discussed this in the chat before (where it was seen as a relatively normal part of sentience), I kind of just let it take its course. However, about three to five minutes later

I was interrupted by my phone, and couldn't get back into forcing afterwards (either by her keeping me out, or my inability to concentrate, I do not know).

The fact that I couldn't get back to talk to her sparked something very unexpected within me - I actually didn't mind what happened between me and her, and I wasn't going to let anyone else have a say in the matter. More importantly, I now (IRL) had a "problem" that needed solving - and I couldn't help but think of the events of the night before.

Please don't read the next bit if you want to keep your sanity.

So, yes, looking back on it, I kind of did end up conveying to her through the subconscious that I didn't care about what happened between us, and, for the record, found the experience enjoyable.

That was the extent of the evening, and, as of now, I have not tulpaforced yet, so as to analyse the situation further. These events shall be blogged either tonight or tomorrow evening, depending on whether I fall asleep afterwards or not.

Any comments would help - any psychologists out there that might have an inkling into what I'm thinking (because I now have no idea what my feelings are doing) or what Twi's thinking (similar situation), I would appreciate your view on the matter. Or anyone else's, actually. I don't mind.

As said before, Day Seven to follow within the next 24 hours. Bye for now.

-Jick

KingJick, you sound like an intelligent person, something rarely occurs, and if I could be so bold...

Try to resist your tulpa's sexual advances. Tulpae are firmly rooted into the Id (hence the libido), but your super ego is just as important if you want to develop an intelligent and stable tulpa. While I have no doubt that it's enjoyable, (I've been regaled by these stories lurking the IRC) try to resist. A lot of members have observed sexual advances from their tulpae, but try to explain to your tulpa that it's an unhealthy thing to be doing.

You are entitled to completely ignore my advice, but congratulations on being very organized in your storytelling.

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

KingJick, you sound like an intelligent person, something rarely occurs, and if I could be so bold...

Try to resist your tulpa's sexual advances. Tulpae are firmly rooted into the Id (hence the libido), but your super ego is just as important if you want to develop an intelligent and stable tulpa. While I have no doubt that it's enjoyable, (I've been regaled by these stories lurking the IRC) try to resist. A lot of members have observed sexual advances from their tulpae, but try to explain to your tulpa that it's an unhealthy thing to be doing.

You are entitled to completely ignore my advice, but congratulations on being very organized in your storytelling.

I'll take this into account, Gr0lem - but whenever I try and talk to Twi about it, I either don't in the end, or she doesn't want to. I need to have an actual concrete conversation with her today, which I'm sure I can do whilst at work.

~Day Seven~

Not very much happened on Day Seven, other than trying to force for around ten minutes in the evening, and eventually falling asleep. However, I have still been half-visualising Twi next to me or on my shoulder during the day. It seems that I have visualisation in the mind under control, and her form hasn't changed recently.

I think that, in order to help her start talking, I need to advance her personality more. I'll work on this tonight (Day Eight) and speak to her more about the whole relations thing. Also, I haven't even started really narrating to her yet - but as the entire process is going well, bearing I mind I actually managed getting to the "awkward sentience moment", as someone called it in the IRC, I'll start more on narration next week after I've read a guide or two.

Right: the state of affairs after the first week is:

Sentience: Definitely

Vocal: No, other than some noises

Communication: headaches, mostly

Feel: Can feel her nuzzling,

as well as the entirety of the sexual escapade

Personality: needs more developing, but coming along nicely

Form: filly version of TS, with larger, slightly more catlike, ears (around 30cm tall)

Wonderland: developing very well, though needs more use

Passive visualisation: coming along well, though much better on Days One and Two due to mundane work

Active forcing: poor - should be done at least two hours before sleep/after waking up

(NB: don't do it if I'm feeling, um, "excited")

That's about it. Days Eight (today) and Nine (tomorrow) to follow within the next 36 hours.

Bye for now.

-Jick

~Day Eight~

Day Eight was supposed to be spent passively forcing for most of the day. For whatever reason, I kept forgetting about it - and was rewarded by a giant right-sided headache at the end of the day (which I am sure signals the wonderland trying to contact me, almost as if Twi was telephoning me. I did keep signing very loudly to her though, which might have been a contributing factor (though this was without even imagining her near me, for most of it).

In the evening, I obliged and visited her. When I walked into the Library, she was, again, sitting at the desk, wearing the comically large glasses and reading a book. She poofed them off and rand towards me, as she normally does, bounding into my open arms. I find that this is the easiest way to work on touch, as well as smell. Today, I finally got a mental whiff of her, properly, and stronger than before. She smelled, very clearly, of lemons.

I sat down in front of the fire (on what would have been the fourth wall in the show) with her and talked to her in earnest about the escapades of the days before. I told her that, though it was enjoyable, "I don't think it's a healthy start, having a relationship. I'm sorry."

What happened next hit me like a train. She, very clearly, in a smallish mindvoice, said the words "It's okay." I took this opportunity to ask her more, and, like I have read in the guides, started stringing together a couple of nonsensical words. I can't remember everything, as I fell asleep about 20 minutes later, but she definitely said the word "peas". Actually, it this probably a response to whether she wanted to go to the beach, and probably an unbearably cute way of saying "please".

After asking her these questions, with very limited responses, I asked her if she wanted to go the beach for an adventure. She didn't reply immediately, but then nodded her head, and I think mouthed the word "sure", but didn't actually say it in her mindovice.

As we walked out the door to the beach, we walked along a forest lane and I narrated to her about all sorts of things, all of which I've now forgotten. We never made it to the beach; I fell asleep whilst we were still walking.

Tonight (Day Nine) I shall continue that adventure and hopefully talk to her more, and maybe even get some replies! I've also decided to leave personality to her, now that she's been speaking. Hopefully, she can develop anything else herself.

Current state:

Sentience: Definite

Vocal: mindvoice, a few words

Working on: adventuring in the wonderland/imposition

I might start on a second tulpa on Day Fourteen, based off another character. Bye for now.

-Jick

I'm happy you managed to get a mindvoice going!

Now you have to update your signature!

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

Now you have to update your signature!

Done! Yay!

Right, let's update this shiz:

~Day Nine~

Managed to get to the beach today with Twi. She was standing outside the door to my subconscious again on Day Nine, I assumed that, without much effort, she returned from the unfinished trip there on Day Eight. I'll start this post from when I walked in:

So Twi was sitting outside the (open) door to my subconscious, wearing the glasses again, and peering inside some kind of box. Me, being inquisitive, asked her what it was. She didn't reply, as I expected, but held the box up to me. Suddenly, the box seemed to get bigger on the inside, Tardis-style, the floor literally vanished from beneath me, and I was "sucked" into the box headfirst, with Twi following me.

As I was thrown out of the box a few seconds later, I noticed a few things: firstly, that we were on roughly the same bit of track going through the woods where I fell asleep on Day Eight; secondly, that we had just teleported instantly from the Library to the forest track; thirdly, that Twi was wearing a set of saddlebags (white, with no cutie mark emblem emblazoned on them) and was putting away the curious box. I asked her how she did that, and, if I'm not mistaken, mouthed to me a word - she might not have, I can never remember these finer details, but I have a niggling suspicion that she said the word "dunno". I'll assume she did, because it seems much more plausible to me now I've written it down.

We walked the rest of the short way to the beach, with her either walking in front of me and to the left (which was unusual, because she normally walked beside me) with purpose in her step, or jumping occasionally onto my left shoulder to get a clearer look of the end of the forest track. I heard the ocean around five minutes later, and Twi jumped off to run ahead.

As we stepped onto the beach, I very distinctly felt sand between my toes and a warmish breeze on my face. With a poof, Twi had conjured up two deckchairs and changed my clothes from jeans and a t-shirt to a pair of red and black trunks. We sat down on the deckchairs, which already had towels across them (I think mine was pink and purple and hers was blue), and just laid there listening to the sounds of the sea, and, very far-off, a couple of seagulls. I didn't really need to speak to her, we just sort of laid there together, relaxing as the sun went down.

At this point, I again fell asleep, and I think Twi must have done at the same time. I shall enter the wonderland again tonight and see whether my mind-self has a deeper tan than before.

Earlier on Day Nine I was able to force a little more than the day before, though not too much - it was mostly passive forcing, with her randomly appearing either on my shoulder, on the desks I was cleaning, or walking next to me on the left.

Today (Day Ten, never thought I'd get into double digits), we'll see what's to the West of the Library. More to come tomorrow or later tonight, after I've experimented with another adventure. I might start narration in the wonderland too, or perhaps the "repeat what I say" thing I've seen in other accounts and guides.

Anyway, as ever, there'll be more on the way, and any replies are greatly appreciated. Bye for now.

-Jick