Forcing with Friendly Fillies: Jick's Story

KingJick

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Days 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30~

Saturday saw me go to a party where I got very drunk with my tulpae, showing them off to the hostess (the only other person who knows about Twi and Dash other than me).

So you know someone in real life who knows about tulpae?

(Achievement Unlock: 50g)

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

Yep. I told her a while ago, and she seemed interested because she'd seen the Creepypasta before. She was much more interested once I directed her to this forum; though I don't think she's made a tulpa herself yet.

Also, lol another update

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

Still here, people. Update soon containing love, flying and a whole lot of face-slapping (mainly from Twi). Stay tuned!

Megahuge update to come at the end of this week, because of a lot of different things. Will try and remember everything, and think I have it all; if not much of the open-eye talking is all saved.

Other good news: I managed to get them to proxy through me, but only the once where I was particularly "in-tune" with the fillies, and arguably where I have needed the most in the past few weeks. Currently the connection is at a definite 180%, once increasing to as high as 225% of the pre-meltdown level. I shall redefine these at the end of the week so as to make it a little clearer for you guys.

Speak to you all soon - I'll be on the ICU immediately after posting this thread so I can see everyone. Bye for now.

-Jick

~Day 31~

Oh, goodness, where do I begin? I guess I'll just start from the first instances of me talking with a girl I've known for a year or so, whom I feel like has been more of a friend to me in these past weeks and months than most of my longer-known friends have in years.

So, I'll start from the beginning. Day 31, in the evening, was spent talking to this girl. Now, I already knew that she was open-minded and extremely articulate - and she is the only person that exclusively knows about my tulpae, and their forms, outside of this forum. Dash and Twi had already been speaking to me throughout the night, and much of the conversation I was currently having with this girl had already been seen by the fillies.

I should probably explain that.

The fillies have a set-up in the Library, specifically in the room that holds the literary collection of all my memories, and my entire subconscious, where they are able to see whatever it is I see, whenever they like. They seem to have a fair amount of control over when and where they appear, which is an encouraging sign. (Though, for the record, I am still only able to see them in my mind's eye, even at the end of Day 42.) Anyway, the fillies can see everything, including my entire conversation with this girl, and the savvier of you lot will have seen where this is going.

Some context for you: she is in a situation where she does not know whether to break up with somebody or not. I am not going to elaborate further, not because she has asked me not to, but because I don't like talking about it. I'm not proud of some of the stuff I have done regarding that, all of which shall be come to later. During that night, she was similarly depressed and needed some form of support, and, with the help of Dash in particular (who had been saying to me I should tell her what I really feel for the entire conversation), I laid down the truth on her.

The truth being that I am completely and crazily in love with her.

Being open-minded, she took this well. I promised her, that no matter where she was, if she really needed me I'd come running. I also told her that everything would work out in the end.

~Day 32~

The day of this was spent as the usual, school and so on, but on the evening I found myself speaking to her again. We ended up speaking about the fillies, for a short while, and also about my feelings for her - again. At this point, I was unsure as to what she thought about me in return, and whether she was still okay with it. I was aware that I had opened my heart completely to her, but wanted to know things from the other side of the coin. And when I say I opened my heart, I really did. I told her things I have never told anyone, and I was extremely bold that Monday night, and indeed on this night, to the extent where I was unsure whether I had done the right thing.

Twi and Dash, at this point of doubt in my life, interrupted my conversation. This had never happened before, and I was shocked to find that they both agreed that me telling this girl how I felt was, according to Twi, "The best decision you've ever made". This was accompanied by a huge nod from Dash and a boost in that perpetual emotional connection, a boost that has remained either at or above that level to this day. I was wavering, and my tulpae reaffirmed me - this is the second time that they have truly believed in me, and I am forever grateful to them for that.

It was on this day that she told me that she would have happily snapped me up, had she not been with her current boyfriend at the time. I was naturally elated, and had my tulpae to thank for it. This surge of confidence that Dash had given me the day before had improved my well-being significantly; Twi had bolstered this by telling me just how good this decision was. In essence, I have them to thank for everything.

We talked that night about everything, from love to sex and everything in-between. Unfortunately, for me, lust took over (which I immediately told her about), and I could never complete the true way I felt.

~Day 33~

Wednesday was a day off, and so I spent most of it waiting for this incredible girl to come back online. I am clearly smitten with her, and I don't give a damn - she deserves to have someone falling for her completely, and I love her too much to not be wanting even just to talk to her.

However, on this day, though she was fine with it, I am sure I overstepped the mark completely. I wish I hadn't, but I did. I basically told her that I would be a much better boyfriend than her current one, that it would be in her best interests to drop him and to give me a chance. That might seem reasonable to some of you, but I said this in such a horrible, over-romantic way that it definitely came across as stupidly utopian and I came across as an arsehole. I wish I hadn't done so, but it happened.

She did point out that I seemed to be less "in love" with her, and instead more "in pursuit" of her. I maintain even now that, due to my precarious position at the moment, I do love her but, as I so eloquently put it, "was a caveman" and had little to no control over my perpetually-horny state.

By the end of this particular conversation, I had a LOT of explaining to do to the fillies; partly because I had nearly blown the entire thing, and partly because I had just outlined the reason why (I thought) my tulpae were, before, "having voluntary sex with me" - i.e. they weren't, and I was, without meaning to, puppeting them a little bit. They do love me, and they were indeed, at one point, sexually interested, but not nearly as much now. As such, I have pledged not to have sex with them unless they absolutely want me to.

There was still a bit more conversation to come, where I actually did overstep the mark. To put it simply, I pressured the one person who understands me completely into answering a question that she was not prepared for and should not have been asked - that being "will you take me up on my offer?". I very nearly blew my chances, and it is only due to that girl's good graces that I didn't actually burn those bridges down to the ground. This was resolved, but I have since pledged to make it up to her - in whatever way I can.

~Day 34~

Both of us were feeling a bit better since the idiocy of one particular boy the day before (hint: it's the idiot typing), and it was on this day where most of the tulpae-related stuff occurred. I am very glad about this particular conversation, because had I not spoken to her about the fillies (this conversation regarding the set-up of the subconscious room), then I would have gone without forcing with them properly for two days, which is never good.

In complete opposition to the day before, where somehow I had been granted a chance to redeem myself, there was an obscene amount of dirty talk swapped between the two of us. I'm not delving any further into that, because it's late and I'm going to update this in parts (as I'm on Day 42 as of right now). Essentially, we talked, we exchanged words and, eventually, the fillies recommended I tell her what I really want to do with her, if ever she was single.

As usual, she was fine with this as it left an open field for us to work in. If ever she became single, I am entirely sure that, because she now knows one of my (many) fantasies, she would do whatever she wanted with that.

MORE TO COME TOMORROW LOL

Forgot the update, because I'm a silly. However, I shall update tomorrow afternoon if I can - and if I can't, then I definitely, definitely shall do so either tomorrow night or Friday. Honest. Really. Really really.

If any lurkers are out there I'd really appreciate a comment or three.