tulpa stoped talking and went back to giving me auditiory halucinations?

Nighttarga

okey actualy ive got two questions here today.

yesterday my tulpa said her first words.

and ive been talking to it all day long today, it didnt give me much clear sentences, nor did they made much sense.

heres the first question, i asked if she could see what i was seeing, she said she couldnt, she also couldnt hear what i was hearing, she could however, feel what i am feeling, shouldnt this be the other way around?

the next next question, which worries me more, about two hours ago she stopped talking and back to giving me auditory halucinations, such as making me hear my phone recieve a text and the steam chat getting a new message. and she hasnt talked ever since.

i just dont know what went wrong.

Name - Tamitha

Form - Lyra, (has super sayian lyra alt)

Stage - imposition.

Nothing. She just may be tired. She's probably just taking a break (do you worry about every friend who doesn't talk to you for 2 hours?).

not every friend lives in my head. haha

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

well, thats helpfull, thanks, but, my other question.

"i asked if she could see what i was seeing, she said she couldnt, she also couldnt hear what i was hearing, she could however, feel what i am feeling, shouldnt this be the other way around?"

i thought, that, just like Faqman said on his guides, or, no wait, might have not been faqman, anyway, i think i remeber reading up that tulpa's could see what you see (exept reversed) and hear what you hear. thoughts on this?

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

Well, apparently Roswell has always been able to, but felt bad about it before I gave him permission when we later on talked about it. When I gave him permission was when I thought he started being able to do so, so I dunno, do some SYMBOLISM if nothing else helps. If x, then y. If you allow her, she will be able to. Reprogramming your mind aww yeah.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, apparently Roswell has always been able to, but felt bad about it before I gave him permission when we later on talked about it. When I gave him permission was when I thought he started being able to do so, so I dunno, do some SYMBOLISM if nothing else helps. If x, then y. If you allow her, she will be able to. Reprogramming your mind aww yeah.

hmm, ill try giving permission. thanks for the help all of ya.

Name - Tamitha

Stage - imposition.

If symbolism hocus-pocus or giving permission doesn't work right away, don't worry. A tulpa will always eventually discover (or learn?) how to access sensory information and interpret it, like many other abilities for that matter.