I'll draw things for you

etodreca

My avatar is the form of my tulpa, it would be great to see her from another perspective, maybe a front and back perspective, think you could pull it off?

kuru3.png.b90718d59eeae297d374b491d023e360.png

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

. I'm gonna request a drawing of Pinkie. She's humanized; not a pone. For visualization purposes, I guess one clothed and one tastefully nude? I'll give a detailed description Around 20-year-old human woman Warm, excited, sincere smile Pink hair, down to middle of back, fuzzy slash curly Blue eyes A few cheek freckles Cute button nose Around five foot six Hourglass figure, but with healthy level of "meat on dem bones" Innie belly button "Birthin hips" Breasts, I dunno, C cups, but can adjust if proportion calls for it Smooth skin Regular arms, longish legs Pink nails

Clothing A necklace that closely resembles her cutie mark, thin silver chain, Skirt to knees, you choose color and style as you see fit Socks to hips, choose color again Fuzzy slippers Shirt/top? Hmmm... I dunno, but again, I'm sure you can tailor it to fit her style and personality She should have an affectionate, excited demeanor.

Thanks in advance

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

Hey, I'm just beginning to work on my Tulpa, she does not even have a name as of right now, as I'm trying to find the name that suits her best, as I force, I often tell her how hard I am working on trying to find a name that just clicks with her, anyway, on to the description.

She is a light skinned girl whom has a pretty standard build, she holds the figure of a mature women with long black hair to the middle of her shoulder, she has sharp green eyes and a big grin on her face, she wears a silver necklace with a flying raven on it, resting atop her snug red T-shirt. She wears a simple black belt to hold up a pair of snug fitting blue-jeans that lead down into a simple pair of skate shoes. The most prominent feature however would be her wings, that stretch out from her back as a full length, usable pair of wings with feathers the same black as her hair.

Realistic style if you could!

I'm still forming her in my mind to give her life, and I think a picture would really help me along with her birth. I've poured a lot of my positive emotions and excitement into her, so I just know she's going to have an up-beat and plucky attitude and I am very excited for her to 'wake-up' as I see her as sleeping just waiting to get up.

Is my picture almost done? It has been a little over a week since I requested and Anna is getting impatient.

Is my picture almost done? It has been a little over a week since I requested and Anna is getting impatient.

Give him time, he probably is almost done with everyones just haven't uploaded them yet.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

You ask the man of something for free and then come back to tell him it aint going fast enough?

Dayum, times change.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Just be glad he (or she?) Is doing this kind favor at all.

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

Hey guys, I've been having trouble remembering Derick's face so I came here. So far he wears black boots, blue jeans, a plain red t-shirt, and a leather jacket. He has green eyes, and jet black hair, done kinda like Nathan Drake has in Uncharted 3. I'd like the pose for him to have him standing up with his arm fold over his chest. I'd like you to do this in a realistic style to make converting it into something real while visualizing him will make things go much smoother.

My face is my shield! My hair is my sword!