Deleted posts

Sands

So, I go to my progress report, and what do I see? A message I asked Albatross to type for me has been deleted for no reason at all? How about before you go deleting helpful advice in my own thread, you ask me first, huh? I bet it was Jake, it's always Jake.

Bring back the rainbow. I think I now know where that lost page syndrome comes from: it's not users deleting their posts or faulty coding, it's mods deleting posts for no reason.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

I used up every last ounce of my rainbow mana for that post, man.

Here's the best I could do.

1346709734129.gif

I mean that in the most affectionate way possible

sort of

I can see how this kind of insubordination is funny, but you should know how incredibly destructive it can be. If everyone thought the same way as you guys do, then this place would quickly turn into 4chan. Either that, or well earned bans for everyone foolish enough to prefer cheap lulz to actual tulpaforcing work.

frt

Except that they are going too far deleting posts that didn't deserve to be banned, don't ya think? You haven't seen it happening? It keeps happening. And that's terrible.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Albatross_

I can see how this kind of insubordination is funny, but you should know how incredibly destructive it can be.

>insubordination

I TOLD YOU MAN, I WARNED YOU ABOUT STATES

If everyone thought the same way as you guys do, then this place would quickly turn into 4chan.

Not in a million years.

Either that, or well earned bans for everyone foolish enough to prefer cheap lulz to actual tulpaforcing work.

The point (among others) is that cheap lulz are supposed to be allowed in off-topic. Recently that seems not to be the case.

As far as how I spend my time, that's up to me.

Only to you it seems. I haven't seen it NOR experienced it. Funny that. Now what's the difference between you and me that is relevant to this topic?

The difference is that you post the same stereotypical shit type of content that everyone else does. Don't get me wrong; that stuff is what the site is here for, and I don't have a problem with it in the slightest (unless I think it's made up). But for those of us who post material that doesn't necessarily conform to the opinions of the community at large, seeing our posts and threads deleted for seemingly no reason at all is disappointing.

The motion has been seconded and we will now move on to a vote.

All in favor of peacefully petitioning the mods say 'Aye'.

I keep reading that as peacefully petting the mods, help.

Only to you it seems. I haven't seen it NOR experienced it. Funny that. Now what's the difference between you and me that is relevant to this topic?

Once it starts happening to you, don't come crying to us.

Also bring back Tux.