Deleted posts

Sands

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, i was in poland and germany this last week, and we visited the ga$ chamber$ and stazi prison

holocau$t is a fucking fraud

, but there we learned a lot about the communists and how they didnt have free speech and all that jazz.

You cant go around saying shit like "it hasnt happened to me, so i assume that the rest of you are fagerts shitposting" then you are bound to take the dictatorship up the pooper.

i like this site, and i dont want it to fail because all the mods tried to invade poland in a moment of madness.

Ayo grill how you be?

You cant go around saying shit like "it hasnt happened to me, so i assume that the rest of you are fagerts shitposting" then you are bound to take the dictatorship up the pooper.

But you are shitposting. And then the mods learn to identify your posts and what are shit and what are legit helpful. You're just getting butthurt that they are learning.

I do feel for you though. I'm lucky that I'm fine with what I post and it doesn't get deleted. You guys want to post "more" stuff and that get's deleted, which is a shame, but it isn't unjustified.

frt

But it isn't just that alone, is it? And this certainly wasn't the first either.

What?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

But you are shitposting. And then the mods learn to identify your posts and what are shit and what are legit helpful. You're just getting butthurt that they are learning.

I do feel for you though. I'm lucky that I'm fine with what I post and it doesn't get deleted. You guys want to post "more" stuff and that get's deleted, which is a shame, but it isn't unjustified.

i was having a legit discussion with kiadj in the nemesis thread and i swear i posted that post! it was a fucking brilliant post and was VERY MUCH on topic!

explain that please.

Ayo grill how you be?

What?

The posts you made.

i was having a legit discussion with kiadj in the nemesis thread and i swear i posted that post! it was a fucking brilliant post and was VERY MUCH on topic!

explain that please.

I don't need to explain anything. For two reasons.

A) I'm not here to justify every move any random mod makes.

B) It's pretty simple that you pissed someone off. Mods don't just fire the cannon randomly and not care who it hits. As far as I know, anyway.

frt

The posts you made.

I have no idea what you said about them.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Albatross_

Yeah.. you're not in a little tight knit elite group of oppressed underdogs.

The fuck we aren't.

You're a few people who shitposted and wonder why they were flushed down the toilet. Simple as brah.

Strange how the other shitposts sit untouched.

Also I thought the worst tulpa possible thread was back up. Huh. It was dead anyway.

Actually sorryman54 posted on it a few hours before it was deleted. Even if it was dead that's not an excuse and you know it.

Of course they could just let the threads grow old and retire to the back pages, but if you show no intention of stopping, then it's going to be on page one forever.

How horrible. A thread you don't like is on page 1.

Off-topic means "everything but tulpae". This includes a lot of fucked up and retarded shit, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to fill it with scum. If you choose to do so, then don't be surprised when the mods flush it so that new shit can enter, or less shitty things can enter and the stench won't block them out.

Good read but doesn't apply because I don't fill the board with shit.

The posts you made.

I don't need to explain anything. For two reasons.

A) I'm not here to justify every move any random mod makes.

B) It's pretty simple that you pissed someone off. Mods don't just fire the cannon randomly and not care who it hits. As far as I know, anyway.

doesnt fucking matter, it was 110% on topic and it was not a fucking flamewar.

Ayo grill how you be?

Strange how the other shitposts sit untouched.

Actually sorryman54 posted on it a few hours before it was deleted. Even if it was dead that's not an excuse and you know it.

Show me a few of those shitposts then and I'll gladly accept your proof.

Him posting in it doesn't revive the topic. If the previous post was from ages ago, his post doesn't grant it new life. You could say the same for any other thread on the same page it was on. It's not like it was going to suddenly get flooded with new posts.

If you keep reviving old threads then two things can happen.

1) That thread is clearly popular so posts will continue to flood in.

2) Mods see that this thread has come and gone and serves no purpose anymore, only to take up space.

doesnt fucking matter, it was 110% on topic and it was not a fucking flamewar.

Can you link me to where your post was and tell me what it was?

frt