Deleted posts

Sands

ITT: People are complaining that their posts get deleted for no good reason (without any proof) and won't even tell us what was in the post except some vague statements about it. Also comparing moderation to a government oppression. And from what you said, I bet you didn't even look if the post got properly sent to the server (Chupi got a problem like that once), so why should we think what you say is true?

Also other bad posts/shitposts being untouched doesn't change anything. Mods aren't omniscient (yet) and so they don't have to notice every post against the rules.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good luck getting proof when the proof disappeared when it was deleted, but I did see Alba's post in my progress report. It wasn't any different from the rest of the recent posts there, so why was that one deleted and the others weren't? Besides, deleting something I asked someone to post in my very own progress report? Dude.

It had a rainbow and Bel Air, which is what sparked my reply to him, if that is proof enough.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, good luck getting proof when the proof disappeared when it was deleted, ...

Google (and probably more sites) make backups of sites they index, so just put the URL into Google and see if there is one ... You still haven't told us much about what was in the post.

Can't find any saved posts that were posted on yesterday via Google at least, maybe someone else has better luck or something?

It was Bel Air with rainbow text, what else do you want from me? That's nothing odd in my progress report in between those posts by me and Fede.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

This shit is just ridiculous! The whole "BRING PROOF HUURRRRRR" shit is just, baffeling!

The proof is that the proof is absent, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Ayo grill how you be?

This shit is just ridiculous! The whole "BRING PROOF HUURRRRRR" shit is just, baffeling!

The proof is that the proof is absent, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

The burden of proof is on the accusers. Since your "proof" is that you have no proof, then you have nothing. You can't accuse someone of stealing something you can't prove that you ever owned. You can't prove anything was wrongfully deleted if you can't prove that it was legit in the first place.

You would expect the same if things were the other way around.

frt

You would expect the same if things were the other way around.

We would want proof from the mods of their posts we deleted without a reason? Nah, I think I would let that slide. We all are dicks, so that's expected.

Also to Chupi like way earlier in the thread, it wasn't my post and it wasn't in that nemesis whatever thread, also, can you even see deleted posts? Yesterday Jake said that he could restore Alba's post in my thread but I thought you said somewhere that posts couldn't be brought back? Well, no idea what happened there, the post never came back and I went to sleep, so I dunno if Jake said something.

1fe98bb19b20758f39164ff248ef9e81.PNG

So basically, there are guys out there who actually, willingly come to a community they don't like in the least? I don't exactly particularly like this forum very much for the record, i was talking about it causing almost physical pain and stuff, which seems to be the case. Hell, it's not that hard to leave a community you deem to be completely shitty/hopeless, unless you have autism or something. Like i almost completely left 4chan for example. But yeah, i guess talking shit about everything and everyone is more fun than actually finding a place that doesn't give you cancer, or something. I dunno, i don't really know you guys or if what i said even applies to you, or why i even posted this shit for that matter; just felt like stating the obvious.

Rainbow restored. Now can we stop with the idiotic mod conspiracy theories? We aren't out to get you, unless possibly if you train us to associate your avatar with the "delete post" button.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

[[

Disclaimer: Again, not saying conspiracy. Human behavior.

You just undermined your side of the debate.

Not quite. I appeared to contradict myself to a lazy eye. I didn't even do that. I simply said that a functioning system was causing problems. I didn't say what those problems were then, but that isn't actually a problem.

The rules are working as intended, it's not about malice and it's not about picking on you for no reason, as you just said.

Correct.

You just take it personally and can't understand that these people have a job to do, and they do it.

They also moderate forums in their free time.

your shit

Not mine, that was Chrysalis. I'm in the same boat as you in terms of not having been moderated yet.

But supposing I had...

Learn to live with it,

I have.

or leave.

That's the plan. Just gonna wait for a few discussion to reach the point of finality and then I'll probably just stick to IRC.

If it's such a big deal and you keep whining on about how it's so bad, then why are you still here?

'Cuz I think I'll actually be able to explain the basic problem and skillfully avoid distracting arguments that just dance around the issue and convince people they understand it well and deeply.

It's hardly because you honestly try to get involved in meaningful discussion.

Can't help it. Happens wherever I go.

Oh. Wait. Did you not consider this thread to be a meaningful dicussion?

]]