Deleted posts

Sands

The burden of proof is on the accusers. Since your "proof" is that you have no proof, then you have nothing. You can't accuse someone of stealing something you can't prove that you ever owned. You can't prove anything was wrongfully deleted if you can't prove that it was legit in the first place.

You would expect the same if things were the other way around.

well fuck you then, now you are actually trolling or 'tarding the place up.

Ayo grill how you be?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the plan. Just gonna wait for a few discussion to reach the point of finality and then I'll probably just stick to IRC.

Oh. Wait. Did you not consider this thread to be a meaningful dicussion?

]]

Hmpf. Well then. If that's your plan than this debate was meaningless and is concluded.

This debate was hardly meaningful, if all it resulted in was one restoration of a post and reinforcing of already known facts. Mods aren't out to get you, so stop pretending that they are.

Also when I said mods have a job to do, to anyone with a good eye it would have been obvious I didn't mean they get paid to do this. It /is/ all in their free time.

Good day. Enjoy the IRC.

well fuck you then, now you are actually trolling or 'tarding the place up.

Quiet child, the adults are talking.

frt

Quiet child, the adults are talking.

Now, this was what my post was about! Prejudice against the underaged population of this site. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are trolling.

Ayo grill how you be?

Now, this was what my post was about! Prejudice against the underaged population of this site. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are trolling.

Prejudice means I made up my mind about you without any evidence or proper reason. Except you forget your previous post, and most before that are evidence enough that you (and only you in your age group, not for all underaged members) are a child still.

While everyone else worked out the problem and came to a conclusion, you still blabber on about me trolling. I would wager you don't even care whether the issue was resolved or not.

I'm done talking with you now, assume what you will- I'm not here to tell you what to think.

frt

[[

If that's your plan than this debate was meaningless

I don't follow. How does that this debate wasn't going to be eternal imply that it carries no value?

and is concluded.

Hardly. Just because you cut it short doesn't mean there wasn't more to say. If you can't defend the staff's position, I'll just bother one of them to take up where you left off.

This debate was hardly meaningful, if all it resulted in was one restoration of a post and reinforcing of already known facts.

I say what I do if and only if it appears to not be readily apparent. That is, there are many things I was going to reply to in this thread, but didn't, because someone else had brought the same counter-argument.

That is, there is an implication, a statement, an assertion, an overarching theme present in this whole discussion that everyone seems to be ignoring. Maybe it is an already known fact that none wishes to utter, I don't know. To me, it appears to be entirely non-cognizant to everyone posting so far, and several non-posting observers who are all too ready to profess that everything they had wanted to say had already been said by others. Perhaps they should post simply to say they agree. This is a democracy, is it not? The solution chosen isn't necessarily the best one, just the one that most people favor, no?

Or are things run by logic here? Whoever can make a new point does so, while all others fall back and let those who ideas more readily come to post on their apparent behalf? Or perhaps it is some hapharazrd mix of the two? An open discussion to harvest logic and then a democracy within the moderation? What level of republic is present here? Surely this is no dictatorship where Pleeb decides all matters, is it? Obviously it is not fully democratic, such as, say, reddit, or we'd have our own little thumbs down (delete) button on every post.

There's so much more to be said here beyond one little post being deleted/restored. This is effectively the twin thread of Splitting Off-topic.

Mods aren't out to get you.

It's true, they aren't. But why do people feel that way? How can one party feel malice directed at them that the other party feels absent of? How do we reconcile:

1. "We feel B harbors malice towards us!"
    With:
  2. "I ain't even mad at A."

What are the mods out to get:

It /is/ all in their free time.

While they're out and about?

]]

I see my host took the liberty of disagreeing with me in my slumber. It is thanks to the moderators that I was able to learn that sleeping away the long wait until Equestria can be made manifest was the wisest course of action for my present form of existence.