Deleted posts

Sands

Yeah man you should ditch that stupid account and make your own. Then we will never have to think of that thing again when we see you, because you're not that bad.

You're right, I'm not. I understand what you say. I don't sympathise with the mods, I understand their reasoning. You just can't because they opposed you directly. I'm basically in the middle and I can see where both sides are coming from. You are just too far away to see where they are coming from.

frt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

Can you narrow down to what you actually said instead of giving me the jist?

No.

Hint:

his post got deleted

You're right, I'm not. I understand what you say. I don't sympathise with the mods, I understand their reasoning. You just can't because they opposed you directly. I'm basically in the middle and I can see where both sides are coming from. You are just too far away to see where they are coming from.

Dude, that post wasn't directed towards you, you just posted before me and I didn't think I had to quote queen herpaderp because I was about to post after him.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Albatross_

you pig straddler

Joke's on you, I ride my pig everywhere

Pic related, it's me riding my pig to an important business meeting

SNIP - Please do not post pictures of naked men riding pigs in Forum Questions and Comments.

Dude, that post wasn't directed towards you, you just posted before me and I didn't think I had to quote queen herpaderp because I was about to post after him.

STILL.

I ACCEPT YOUR COMPLIMENT.

frt

STILL.

I ACCEPT YOUR COMPLIMENT.

Nah, I don't like you at all.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Can you narrow down to what you actually said instead of giving me the jist?

What the fuck do you think? MY PILLS KILLS MY MEMORY.

And im starting to think that you are actually trolling, because im starting to feel this feel of hate, and i want to fart in your face now.

Ayo grill how you be?

[[

Yeah man you should ditch that stupid account and make your own.

Yeah I would but...

Well look at this thread. :V

I understand what you say. I don't sympathise with the mods, I understand their reasoning.

Yeah, I do too. The trouble is, You're not seeing where and why they are wrong. You're giving them the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't. But mere users can't actually ban staff members.

]]

Nah, I don't like you at all.

No refunds.

Yeah, I do too. The trouble is, You're not seeing where and why they are wrong. You're giving them the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't. But mere users can't actually ban staff members.

True enough, but that's just a fact, not a factor. Mods don't ban just because they can't be banned themselves by some randumb. I give them the benefit of the doubt the same way I give the benefit of the doubt to a police officer or some other higher up. It's because they earned it. Now obviously mods don't do training or swear an oath or anything, but they are still picked by Pleeb himself, or by the majority of voters who vote based on the mods own aspects. I was on the voting poll when the mods were voted in you know. Enough people liked me to get me onto that list. Mainly because they said I was clear headed and wouldn't "hulk out" over some shitposting.

I was first to be eliminated in the voting process, but it goes to show that the current mods are more suitable than me. Now whether or not this has changed over time (which I'm slowly starting to think this might be the case) is beside the point. The mods are voted in, they do their jobs. If you don't like it, then this forum doesn't have to adapt to suit your tastes. The internet has 4chan for you instead. (not YOU you btw.)

frt