Deleted posts

Sands

[[

Mods don't ban just because they can't be banned themselves by some randumb.

Of course not. They convince themselves they had legitimate reasons that aren't personal distaste.

I give them the benefit of the doubt the same way I give the benefit of the doubt to a police officer or some other higher up.

>police brutality never goes properly punished

I'm not accusing the mods of being brutal.

No no, I'm accusing them of something far more heinous.

I'm accusing them of being human.

It's because they earned it.

Says who? On what authority? I didn't authorize this. I'm not saying I know someone better for the job. Hell, I'm not even saying anyone currently on staff is unworthy of the position. (Aside from them being human, I mean.)

They are still picked by Pleeb himself,

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right and authority to do that, but what, exactly, are his qualifications in terms of picking moderators? I can set up a site too, but you don't see me jumping out of the changeling to suggest moderators.

What I'm saying is, I can't think any worse selectio—

or by the majority of voters who vote based on the mods own aspects.

Oh god what is happening.

I was on the voting poll when the mods were voted in you know.

I bet you were.

Enough people liked me to get me onto that list.

Whoa whoa whoa. I said you'd mesh well with Our Psychology Mastermanagers. I didn't say I like you.

Mainly because they said I was clear headed and wouldn't "hulk out" over some shitposting.

Of course not. I at least expect the common fool to be able to not pick people who can't control themselves.

I was first to be eliminated in the voting process, but it goes to show that the current mods are more suitable than me.

The fuck it does.

If you don't like it, then this forum doesn't have to adapt to suit your tastes.

Yeah I know. That's why I didn't make my own account from the get-go when I stumbled on this place months ago.

Now, I'm not threatening to set up a competing site that is capable of basic human courtesies like ADAPTATION, but I sure don't mind pointing out that it's trivial as shit these days.

]]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[[

>Of course not. They convince themselves they had legitimate reasons that aren't personal distaste.

This is your own person opinion, not fact.

>police brutality never goes properly punished

Again, opinion, where is your proof when you say "never"?

>I'm not accusing the mods of being brutal.

No no, I'm accusing them of something far more heinous.

I'm accusing them of being human.

That doesn't even make sense, of course mods are humans. So are you. Being a mod doesn't mean you need to be a divine or Mahatma Ghandi.

>Says who? On what authority? I didn't authorize this. I'm not saying I know someone better for the job. Hell, I'm not even saying anyone currently on staff is unworthy of the position. (Aside from them being human, I mean.)

No one cares whether or not you agree, unless you have casting vote.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right and authority to do that, but what, exactly, are his qualifications in terms of picking moderators? I can set up a site too, but you don't see me jumping out of the changeling to suggest moderators.

It's his site genius, he can do what he wants. He didn't make this site to please you, me or anyone else here. Only to provide a forum for like minded people to discuss the topic.

>What I'm saying is, I can't think any worse selectio—

>Oh god what is happening.

A votes a vote. It didn't go in your favour. Deal with it.

>I bet you were.

I was, ask any mod (or Pleeb even) and they will tell you.

>Whoa whoa whoa. I said you'd mesh well with Our Psychology Mastermanagers. I didn't say I like you.

I don't even care whether you like me or hate me. Whatever you feel, it's mutual. I'm neutral to you.

Of course not. I at least expect the common fool to be able to not pick people who can't control themselves.

They can control themselves. It's you who likes pushing limits until they break, then whine they they do.

>The fuck it does.

It does. I reiterate: Deal with it. If you don't like it, there's the fucking door.

>Yeah I know. That's why I didn't make my own account from the get-go when I stumbled on this place months ago.

Now, I'm not threatening to set up a competing site that is capable of basic human courtesies like ADAPTATION, but I sure don't mind pointing out that it's trivial as shit these days.

Maybe you should. Also adapting usually refers to something changing itself to better cope with a situation. I don't see how mods changing to allow your shit is better for everyone. Maybe for you.

>mfw can't into quote properly. I'm tired, sue me.

frt

So much wtf at what Chrysalis said. A chorus or "what the fuck is she on about" reverberates around in my skull.

My opinions are all subject to change.

The thing you missed was that we all are human and we do mistakes. So sometimes a mod does something wrong and if no one calls them out on it, it is wrong.

And Pleeb certainly is doing a lot of pleasing, he just doesn't seem to quite know who all he is trying to please, but he's trying to please the professional science-y guys who follow us or something.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

The thing you missed was that we all are human and we do mistakes. So sometimes a mod does something wrong and if no one calls them out on it, it is wrong.

And Pleeb certainly is doing a lot of pleasing, he just doesn't seem to quite know who all he is trying to please, but he's trying to please the professional science-y guys who follow us or something.

This site was and is primarily for science, hence the motto. You guys just don't happen to fit as snugly into that category as the rest of us. The leftovers are people who don't care and change shape to fit in, i.e. the people who don't care about research but do care about posting fairly and to the rules.

If a mod makes a legit mistake and no one calls him out on it, then it's still a mistake. It doesn't mean he got away with it, or that it was ignored so he could get away with it. You don't need to police the mods. Being normal and posting as you were and spotting the odd mistake isn't policing. Making a big deal out of what could be a legit mistake and turning it into a conspiracy is where you trip up.

frt

I also made a post on the nemesis thread, about how my tulpa's view differs from mine, and I swear it got deleted or something.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Guest Albatross_

This site was and is primarily for science

>was and is primarily for science

>is primarily for science

>is

AHAHAHAHAHA

We used to be for science. Before people figured out that they can make 8 tulpae in 10 hours then merge to kill all of them and create a new mind built from the broken fragments of those tulpae that represses their original consciousness.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>was and is primarily for science

>is primarily for science

>is

AHAHAHAHAHA

We used to be for science. Before people figured out that they can make 8 tulpae in 10 hours then merge to kill all of them and create a new mind built from the broken fragments of those tulpae that represses their original consciousness.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

This. This is why you don't get what I'm saying. This is why you get moderated so hard. Also pretty much all of what you said isn't exactly true. You take what everyone says here with a grain of salt- we are all striving for the same thing, you would expect some faith when you make progress and cannot prove it with a picture or number or testimony.

This community grows. Just because it's getting more streamlined (we have moved on from FAQman's original idea of 100+ hours forcing time) doesn't mean it's getting dumber.

If we take this, and see what newbies are achieving, we see that they are doing well without the limits we started with. That is, if you believe them, as you would expect to be believed.

It's that simple.

I'm off, bed time. Consider what I said, I'm not entirely convinced that all mods are made of pure fucking gold nuggets just so you know.

I just haven't had the pleasure of getting moderated yet.

frt

I also made a post on the nemesis thread, about how my tulpa's view differs from mine, and I swear it got deleted or something.

I have no clue at all what happened to your post and Sands'. I do not see anything from that thread in the trash.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)