Deleted posts

Sands

[[

He didn't make this site to please you, me or anyone else here.

That is terrible news to me.

If a mod makes a legit mistake and no one calls him out on it, then it's still a mistake. It doesn't mean he got away with it, or that it was ignored so he could get away with it.

This is literally what it means and I can't fathom how you can say something so blatantly and literally false.

Oh wait.

I do.

You're trying to see it from their perspective.

Which is blatantly and literally false.

Let me just say, you're doing an excellent job of understanding and speaking for the mods.

Making a big deal out of what could be a legit mistake and turning it into a conspiracy is where you trip up.

Conspiracy? Who said anything about conspi—Ooooooooooohhhhhh.

Yes, it is a legit human mistake. I'm not saying there's some "conspiracy" to silence Sands or Albatron or intelhunter. No no no. That doesn't make any sense. I mean, maybe, under the absolutely loosest definition of the term, you could stretch the occurrences to the point of calling it... That. It's not about malice or anything like that, it's not for illegitimate reasons or anything. It's not like the justifications that are brought up aren't valid. They are. In the context of the rules. The system, as they say, is working as intended.

That's the problem.

]]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

[[

there's some "conspiracy" to silence Sands or Albatron or intelhunter

That's the problem

]]

Finally, someone who understands.

Also:

>Albatron

Time to figure out who you are on IRC.

[[

I'll give you a hint.

Nothing dissipates, a giant hole from a sand monster, did you ever manage to get back to that level of immersion with an HUD?

And I guess this, though I don't know if that ever made it to the forums or how many people it got linked to.

]]

Guest Albatross_

[[

I'll give you a hint.

Nothing dissipates, a giant hole from a sand monster, did you ever manage to get back to that level of immersion with an HUD?

]]

You are a gentleman and a scholar. You've managed to separate your styles so much...they don't resemble each other in the slightest. impressive.

Carry on.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry I raged at your tulpa's dumb thread.

I like you more and more.

A prime example of the amount of bullshit you people eat up. Queen Chrysalis was a horrible RPer and shitposter when he(?) came to this site. Immediately upon his posting everyone hated him and got two threads removed because of the amount of flaming that was going on. Realizing his bullshit wouldn't be tolerated, he drops the act and bullshits further about his somehow already created tulpa being a faggot and not him. Then you people lap it up like dogs without thinking twice because he agrees with a popular opinion you happen to agree with.

Queen Chrysalis is still a shitposting liar, regardless of how it's dressed up.

To Queen Chrysalis, your opinions are always polluted with fallacies, and your facts are always polluted with opinion. You take the popular opinion while posting empty bullshit on par with politicians because you have no idea what you're talking about. Also, I hate your posting format. Fuck you.

This whole thread is just extremist opinions used to make this entire thing much larger than it actually is. The mods have a right to clean up shitposting on these forums at will. However, this doesn't give them the right to remove every post they don't like. If anything, there should be a strict protocol for what can and can't be deleted. I'd suggest something of a democratic vote for each request to delete a thread, but seeing how little most people are using logic on these forums now-a-days, it'd be completely abused. I'm really starting to regret still coming here seeing how this site is heading in a downward spiral straight to the pits of bullshit and shitposting, living in their own filth with the SomethingAwful forums, and every forum dedicated to spirit auras.

Guest Albatross_

a wall of text

I think you misunderstood what I meant by that statement.

Queen Chrysalis is most definitely a roleplayer, a liar, and a shitposter. The reason I said that was because he is making it blatantly obvious in order to prove what you said in that wall of text.

He clearly doesn't care if people accuse him of roleplaying or whatever, because he isn't the kind of roleplayer that wants to be believed.

If I interpret him correctly, he thinks of the community as something of a joke. Not in the sense that he doesn't believe in tulpae or whatever, but in the same sense you described extensively above.

I assure you, if you knew who he is on IRC your mind would explode.

At least, more than it already has.

As it stands I strongly agree with all of your statements. I'm surprised that you said I "lap it up like [a] dog" when I am, I think, somewhat notorious for being skeptical of people with radical claims. In fact I'm rather amused that you grouped me in with the rest of the people on this site who cannot think for themselves and whose naivete exceeds that of a thousand innocent children.

[[

Here's a fun one to think about: Would you hate me more if Chrysalis was just an act I used to troll or if I actually made a tulpa just to let it troll, and then put it comatose because it had exhausted its value?

Shit man, I welcome accusations of roleplaying. :V

]]

Yes, it is a legit human mistake. I'm not saying there's some "conspiracy" to silence Sands or Albatron or intelhunter. No no no. That doesn't make any sense. I mean, maybe, under the absolutely loosest definition of the term, you could stretch the occurrences to the point of calling it... That. It's not about malice or anything like that, it's not for illegitimate reasons or anything. It's not like the justifications that are brought up aren't valid. They are. In the context of the rules. The system, as they say, is working as intended.

That's the problem.

]]

You just undermined your side of the debate. The rules are working as intended, it's not about malice and it's not about picking on you for no reason, as you just said.

You just take it personally and can't understand that these people have a job to do, and they do it. That job can and does involve deleting some of your shit that you post sometimes. Learn to live with it, or leave, it's that simple.

If it's such a big deal and you keep whining on about how it's so bad, then why are you still here? It's hardly because you honestly try to get involved in meaningful discussion.

frt