The Difference Between Me, Myself, and I.

Queen Chrysalis

[[

Last night on #Tulpa I was told, by my tulpa, that I'm stubborn on the inside.

I want every mind-born tulpa who sees this to give their feedback. It's something that probably comes as second nature to you by now, but for us hosts who never had the opportunity to learn the difference, it is completely alien. Like the letter L in Japanese. We don't have words to describe it, because all our lives we've only known these concepts to be different parts of ourselves. But you tulpa... You are born into it. You learn right quick the difference between yourself and your host. Between yourself and the subconscious. But us hosts... We don't get it. We don't have words to get it with. I really don't know what I'm asking you to describe, but I know it is very important. Getting this thing that you get inherently means us accepting your existence on a basic level.

I don't know if you're getting what I'm talking about, I know I sure don't, but please try the best you can to explain it.

And Pleeb.

You damn well better open Notepad right now and type every little thought Chess sends you about this.

]]

Still, make your own account.

"I don't quite understand. We are different, like two people are different, but we also are similar like how two different people are. I don't find myself to be a part of anyone but myself, other than being a part of someone else's life like normal. We do share a body, and that is very intimate. It would be easier to answer your question if you explained it a bit."

edit: this fucking keyboard's r, ugh

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

[[

This is literally the only question I have found worth asking so far. If I didn't have this dead account to post through, I'd just have gotten someone who does have an account to post it. :V

I wish I could explain the question better. ;_;

]]

You want our tuppers to describe what it's like being a tulpa?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Huh, I understand what are you talking about, but the question is how to explain it to those who don't. Its not that easy and sometimes words are not enough, because some things can be learned only through experience. And some things will contradict to whole previous experience. Be it easy thing tulpaforcing would be so much easier for a lot of people.

Kayleigh: "Um... I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Something about the subconscious? My host's subconscious? I'm part of that, no? But I'm my own person. I'm independent of her. Well, in terms of thinking, that is. I rely on her for my existence, but I'm still my own person. I just don't have a physical body, so I have to exist in my host's mind instead. That doesn't really make me part of her, though."

Alex: "Now you want me to explain? I'm still confused by the question. I understand what Kayleigh said, but I don't even understand the question in the first place. I don't know if that's the kind of answer you're looking for."

I honestly don't understand the question myself, but Kayleigh seems to have the gist of it, at least. She seemed to understand it better than I did.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)