Aches and Pressures: A Result of Tulpaforcing?

MonarKay

What sort of strange feelings do you get while forcing, and how frequently?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of strange feelings do you get while forcing, and how frequently?

• I get headaches,
    • I feel pressures,
    • I get strange/warm sensations,
    • These feelings come often,
    • These feelings come occasionally,
    • These feeling have come once or twice,
    • I've never gotten any such feeling,

I get head pressures many times during the day, which I haven't gotten before I started this tulpaforcing endeavor. The head pressures come usually when they are around, but sometimes they don't come even if they are around.

One time after tulpaforcing, I had this crazy headache that lasted for about 3 hours. This only happened once. Actually, I had a mild headache after working on imposition before for about an hour, but only lasted less than a minute.

I don't get too many sensations during tulpaforcing, but they do happen. They usually come though outside of forcing.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I got tons of headaches when I forced. Mostly the right side of my head, towards the back. I call it the tupper spot, because that's where everything seems to come from, where I feel the presence. It was also the tumor spot for a while, because well yeah. Headaches even were a method of communication for us for a while, when he was certainly very capable of understanding and responding back, but we just couldn't quite get over the language barrier for a while.

The pain was never something that was awful and something that actually hurt, other than in the beginning a few times. I did get really sick from the pain once and had to stop. There should be an option for ear pain as well, last time people asked about headaches and other things, those seemed to be pretty common. Sure were common for us when we were trying to find ways to understand his speech.

These days I don't get headaches caused by concentration or him. Once he was vocal, he baawwed about causing so much pain and shit. Jesus christ Roswell cries about everything. There certainly is a lot of throbbing and head pressure still involved, especially when he talks.

I guess I'll tick a few of those options, even though many of them should be in the past tense for us.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When Jenna and I are forcing I get crazy head pressures, usually fairly constant but they ebb and flow. Location and intensity can vary depending on how she is responding to me (she doesn't have a voice yet). I've gotten headaches and the like since we force for a long time, it can be hard to break away. When she's present there's a slight pressure on my forehead, especially when I'm really thinking about her or projecting my narration with more intensity than usual.

I take these as great signs of activity and improvement as they get more intense every day. She's getting really close to being able to communicate with a much higher degree of clarity. It's hard to understand her now, and it'll be a while before she can talk, but she's making leaps and bounds in progress.

tulpa: Jenna

She's very young, but we're making great process. Getting close to clear communication now (still a ways away from vocality though)!

form: Not 100% yet, but at the moment she's a human girl of about 17 with red hair and a thin build.

I'm crazy excited to hear her first real words in her own voice!