madrezaan's quest for the Goddess

madrezaan

Everything rises from and fades back into the Goddess. That being said, your tulpa can chant "gooble gobble" for 5 hours straight and it would be the Goddess' very own exalted words. If you seek guidance from the Goddess, you can check out "The Fellowship of Isis". These guys have oracles dedicated to channeling the great mother and rituals and techniques that you could try out yourself.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for reference! I'll surely check it out. Although, I'm not much in western mystic tradition... eastern symbolism is more familiar and pleasant to me.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Today saw Vestochkah in a lucid dream for a first time.

I called her immediately after achieving stable lucidity. She came with a small delay from around the corner. We embraced and kissed... it was wonderful to see and fully feel her like she's really in the flesh!

The one thing I was disappointed at, is her looking... Quite opposite to what I'm visualizing and to my idea of her image. She was in a bad shape, fat, her face was unattractive and she had really bad taste of style... Definitely not the muse :) We had no chance to improve her looking, because i woke up shortly after we embraced.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Vestochkah passed exams in Generic Form and we moved on to Advanced Form studying. This will include visualization of different accessories and clothes. I noticed that it's much easier to visualize her dressed rather than naked, and also image is much more vivid when I'm touching and feeling her during visualization.

Also, all 5 doors are unsealed and visited now. And I'm narrating more during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Vestochkah passed exams in Accessories and Appearance, and we've started to work on perceptibility. I'm already feeling touch in wonderland quite good, so we're also working on imaginary voice in parallel.

Recently it was a month since our forcing sessions began. In that day, during the session, she presented me very blissful sensations over the whole my body. Was very impressing experience.

Also, had few unsuccessful sessions, when I even didn't saw any form. Maybe it was simply caused by tiredness.

Heh, for a second I thought you were Russian because of your tulpa's name, but your profile says Ukraine :D

Pretty cool idea with the Goddess :)

Thanks!

You were not far from truth, Russian is my native language as for ~50% of Ukrainian folks :)

• 1 month later...

So, we have some progress and can interact in body language now. It's still not enough for real discussions, and we're hardly working on Vestochkah's voice, imaginary, then hallucinatory. She's currently able to speak separate words and sometimes phrases in mindvoice, but I'm often doubting was it really she or just my own thoughts.

There is also an intrigue with other entities passing my mind. I noticed 2 forms that are **very** different from what we designed for Vestochkah. Since she is shapeshifter and could take many forms, it's very hard to say, are "different" forms just reflecting her other side or they are completely different creatures. This is the topic to be discussed after Vestochkah's voice will become clear.

Interesting, someone who embarked on this endeavor with many of the same goals I now have in mind. And I can think of one or two times where the moon goddess has contacted me through Luna (or so it seemed at the time).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

It's interesting... "Luna" really means "Moon" in Russian, and in Ukrainian "Luna" also means "sounds" (a verb in present simple).