Astrala

Writers and Tulpae

So I'm curious. How many of us here are writers? Be it novels, short stories, poetry, anything. And do you feel that being a writer helps with tulpaforcing?

Also, have any of your characters become tulpae? Accidentally or on purpose.

For example, I'm a writer (as yet unpublished) working on several novels. The work I've done on my worlds and characters I feel has aided my abilities to visualize my wonderland and tulpae, and also form their personalities. My characters haven't become tulpae yet, though, which may be a good thing, really.

(I almost feel like this should go in research, but it's not really scientifically formatted. Maybe I'll make it into an experiment)

Tulpae:

Anthra: well-advising canine familiar

Leon: snarky dragon of fire and darkness

Moon Shadow: the pony that plans world domination

I've done a lot of writing in the past. And some in the present, for a project that I honestly doubt will be finished even if I do more than my part.

I agree that it could help. "A good character writes himself", as they say.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I have a storyline going for a comic and no one in it has jumped out to surprise me. Neither would I ever want or expect them to. That's its own self-contained sci-fi universe that I flesh out little by little, and I don't consider myself to have any bond with the characters in it that would develop into a tulpa relationship.

However, the other way around- tulpaforcing influencing writing -that's everything I hoped it would be. I don't come up with good ideas for long-term projects often, but lately I've felt a very tangible boost in creativity that got another worthy storyline kickstarted. I'm so glad I got involved in this.

However, the other way around- tulpaforcing influencing writing -that's everything I hoped it would be. I don't come up with good ideas for long-term projects often, but lately I've felt a very tangible boost in creativity that got another worthy storyline kickstarted. I'm so glad I got involved in this.

This. Luna is pretty much my personal muse, and has already proven invaluable when it comes to writing essays and research papers.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report