Sentient tulpa can't talk

Hermit

Ебать-колотить. Ты ДЖВА ГОДА ждал тульпу? Ты просто могешь. Твоей няше повезло с создателем. Молодца, анон, поздравляю.

English translation: Good job.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ебать-колотить. Ты ДЖВА ГОДА ждал тульпу? Ты просто могешь. Твоей няше повезло с создателем. Молодца, анон, поздравляю.

Ох лол, спасибо. Просто я люблю ее, а любовь действительно творит чудеса. Такие дела. Не сказать, что это было легко (и что будет легко, потому что форсингу не видно ни конца, ни края - и никогда не будет видно, судя по всему), но теперь мы ближе друг к другу и справимся со всем на свете.

English translation: vodka vodka boris yeltsin

May the Force be with you

Thanks again, guys. Me and my sweet girl finally got through it. It's been almost 2 years... Quite a long term, eh?

So, how I'd go for you guys? It's almost our 1st meeting anniversary, and Niu can't talk yet. We just read this whole thread and now she's crying, bleh. But she's ok, because apparently took you guys almost 2 years.

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013

• 3 months later...
Guest amber5885

This may sound totally stupid but have you asked her why she can't talk? Maybe she knows something you don't.

This may sound totally stupid but have you asked her why she can't talk? Maybe she knows something you don't.

Uhm, asking a non-vocal tulpa a question to which a fully detailed answer is needed is obviously not the best option at all.

Well, whatsoever. The only really stable way of communication we have is via emotional responses (that very special heat in your chest).

Me: "So, tell me, can you talk at all?"

*totally positive nice heat, taken as yes*

Me: "It's just that I can't really hear you?"

*less certain response. It's more like "well, sort of"*

Me: "So, what are we going to do about it?"

*the feeling in the stomach, more like "dunno"*

Me: "but, theoretically, is it even possible for me to hear you speaking?"

*strong positive response*

Me: "Is this the matter of practice?"

*somehow positive response*

But I've tried everything that's possible. I used Echo Parroting, Coaxing Tulpa to Talk stuff and so on. Nothing is really helping us out.

I'm starting to lose hope (after almost 2,5 long years!), but I can't really step back. I love her and I want her to be as fluent in communicating as I am.

May the Force be with you

Guest amber5885

There are other ways of communicatin with her I mean. You could have her write it out if she's capable, play sharades or sign an answer somehow. Give her scrabble pieces and have her spell it out.

Just because a tulpa isn't vocal doesn't mean it can't communicate and if she is fully sentient like you said she may very well know what's wrong.

I wonder if it's a self fulfilling prophecy... where she can't talk because you believe she can't talk. Maybe try the IRC? Some users have been able to get non vocal tulpas to talk. It's also possible you might be able to proxy her in chat without her saying the words to you. That's how proxying works with my tulpas, they somehow directly access my typing abilities without me consciously hearing what they want me to type.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Looks like you've tried a lot of stuff to little effect, but something stood out to me:

My methods are... Honestly, i don't have got any methods. I am simply narrating and keeping the sense of her presence near me all the time. I made it to the wonderland twice, but it's not really my method - i can't really immerse into the consciousness so deep. I feel that i need something else, something more effective to teach her how to speak. Any suggestions and reccomendations for my situation, guys? Should i try some new methods or should i just keep on narrating?

So how's your visualization? It's not my intention to frontload, but in my experience the lion's share of forcing is rote visualization. In other words, making your imagination stronger. Hence the cliché that artists of various kinds have an easier time making tulpas.

It's really hard to say how clearly you can experience internal perceptions in comparison to others, but the way you experience external perceptions is a good metric. When you think in your own mindvoice, how clear is it? Is it whispy like a breeze through your head, or is it loud and distinguished, complete with auditory foibles like cracks and a distinct tone and pitch?

Your tulpa's voice is an internal perception. If you can't create a clear mindvoice, you can't really expect her to do so. When you think to yourself, do you do so in, so to speak, high definition, or do you just let the thoughts pass without much rigmarole?

Practice makes perfect isn't correct; perfect practice makes perfect. It's not enough to just speak to her. You have to actively improve your ability to create internal perceptions. In English we only have the word "visualize" to express this, but make no mistake that i'm talking about emulating all of your senses. Treat the imagination like a muscle and push yourself to internally experience them as best you can until it's natural, then push it up a notch. If your imagination is strong, your tulpa will be able to ride that strength on home.

In other words, I disagree with the current, popular thought on the matter: Passive forcing doesn't make strong tulpas; strong imaginations make strong tulpas. Do what you can to work on that.

But maybe I'm wrong and you can reproduce vivid experiences in your mind. In that case, best of luck to ya.

Your thinking needs a readjust; total concentration is a must.

-Zecora

Imma Reportin Mah Progress!

And, please, call me Sparks.

Uhm, asking a non-vocal tulpa a question to which a fully detailed answer is needed is obviously not the best option at all.

Well, whatsoever. The only really stable way of communication we have is via emotional responses (that very special heat in your chest).

Me: "So, tell me, can you talk at all?"

*totally positive nice heat, taken as yes*

Me: "It's just that I can't really hear you?"

*less certain response. It's more like "well, sort of"*

Me: "So, what are we going to do about it?"

*the feeling in the stomach, more like "dunno"*

Me: "but, theoretically, is it even possible for me to hear you speaking?"

*strong positive response*

Me: "Is this the matter of practice?"

*somehow positive response*

But I've tried everything that's possible. I used Echo Parroting, Coaxing Tulpa to Talk stuff and so on. Nothing is really helping us out.

I'm starting to lose hope (after almost 2,5 long years!), but I can't really step back. I love her and I want her to be as fluent in communicating as I am.

Vexing, but at least we got emotional responses, I even got dizzy and a bunch of mixed feelings reading this, I think my tulpa is trying to tell you(or me) to not lose hope. Maybe we should skip vocalization altogether and try imposition or some other stuff?

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013