Sakura's & XYLag's Journal

XYLag

So, this is my first report, and I don't really know what to write on this, si I'll make it brief and simple, I've been into tulpa creation for almost two months, Sakura doesn't talks to much, we are working on it, she recently changed her form into Moka from Rosario+ Vampire, I asked her why, and she said that she was beautiful, thats good enough for me.

Hmm, I try to do 30 minutes of forcing everyday in our wonderland: Treehouse, she has her room there, but last night she went to sleep with me...

She enjoys watching tv and anime and that I read her manga.

That's all for now... I'll probably make another post later...

See ya

See ya! :cool:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See ya.

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

Try not to worry about getting 30 minutes, and more about getting a satisfactory session. If that means less than 30 minutes that's fine, if it means more than 30 minutes that's also fine. Just keep going until you feel like you've gotten something done, or that the session has come to a close. Sometimes a fifteen minute session will blow all the hour-long ones you've ever had out of the water. But if you cross a time threshold, don't think, "Okay time's up I'm done now."

TL;DR, don't dedicate any energy to thinking about session time.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

That's Grolem's signature, not part of his post.

I made that mistake at first, too.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

I figured spoilering it would make it less legible... <_>

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

So, I was trying new stuff up, and as one guide sugested, I asked Sakura to surprise me...

She ran to her room and came back with a gift on her hands, inside, a gun, what does she do?

she takes it and shoots herself in her head...

Well...it was a hell of a surprise... I should be more specific next time a ask of a surprise from her.

Such a troll...I wanted to discover her personality, guess I found it.

She is weird, but well, I like her that way

See ya! :cool:

Oh wow, I thought this was going to be something more serious, like you ended up with a suicidal tulpa on your hands. That would be far worse. I guess she just has a weird sense of humour, huh?

EDIT: I saw this before it was merged with the progress report. The previous thread title was what initially shocked me.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)