Sakura's & XYLag's Journal

XYLag

10/11/2012

So, even though I talk to her every day, it still hard for me to hear her.

We've been playing videogames a lot, and been trying my best not to PARROT or PUPPETEER her

See ya! :cool:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/11/2012

Brief session of forcing, Sakura is going to help me lucid dream byt rying to nteract with me in the dreamworld, got a mild sensation of pressure on my forehead.

Visualization got a step back, it was pretty easy for me to visualize her, now not so much (maybe because of her constant changes of form, I don't know) gotta practice visualization a bit more.

I narrate to her a little bit about lucid dreaming.

13/11/2012

Sakura is helping me lucid dream, and to remember where I left my envelope with money D:

She had ANOTHER change of form

• 2 weeks later...

23/11/2012

Yesterday 22/11/2012 I had a relatively brief session of forcing with Sakura, after that I got a huge headache, didn't post it the day because I didn't feel like using the computer with a headache like that.

Now, today was a nice day, did not had time to force, might do it before going to bed, I think she's kind of getting interested into music, since she took the form o a character that uses a flute to attack, Ive seen her using the flute on certain occasions.

A resume of overall progress (why? just because I feel like it)

Sentience - OK

Mindvoice - Somewhat hearable

Appearance - constantly changing, hope she keeps this one though

Vocal - No

Personallity - working on details

Imposition - Pending

Started on August 2012

25/11/2012

No forcing today, no time.

Blarg

Played some videogames with her, kinda narrated what I was doing, I think she made me some questions about it.

27/11/2012

Haven't worked on vizualization or personality recently, personality, its stablished, but need to be more defined, visualization, there goes,

narration, that's my main focus right now, well that and be able to clearly distinguish her mindvoice from my own thought, we're making good progress on that.

• 1 month later...

28/12/2012

Stopped working on visualization to focus more on narration and keeping her constantly in my mind...I thinks its working

• 4 weeks later...

23/01/13

So, she has more sentience, but she I still can't hear her unless I consciously try to get her answer... I also started to try and feel her presence around me, don't know how to do that, but I'll get it, eventually, no rush xD.

Uh...so yeah, I think she sometimes listen the music I'm listening, mostly because I ask her to listen to it, but still, I really have no idea of what I'm doing anymore, just doing random forcing stuff I find on the site and trying to add it to my current program, which is narration and sentience, not so much visualization and imposition, that comes later....

Any though or ideas of how to improve sentience will be much appreciated by both of us.