Sakura's & XYLag's Journal

XYLag

Did a brief 30 minute forcing with a guided hypnosis session, with very good results I must say, the vocalization is getting better, since I understand more of what she says if I focus, and she's starting to get more talkative, she asked some pretty deep questions, like, Why there are wars, why was she there and why am I here, those are some crazy-ass questions.

We now have a place within the wonderland specifically for this kind of hypnosis sessions, which given the good results I will continue doing.

See ya! :cool:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I haven't forced properly in a few months...which is kind of sad, I haven't had the time to do it, and when I do my family is at home, and well, it's not like "Hey guys don't bother me, I'm going to force/meditate." That shit just doesn't work here.

I still talk to her regularly. But I feel without the forcing backing us up, were not making much progress, if anything I feel were loosing progress.

Visualization is not good, mind voice is weak, oh boy...stress, when I forget to focus on her, I'm sure she knows its not on purpose, my mind is a wreak.

All left to do is try to get opportunities for Active Forcing, since Passive doesn't seems to cut it just quite.

So, yeah... it's been a year since I started...now that I think about it, well, not started discovered the tulpa phenomenon, Wooo.

Let's see how much time it takes us to be able to communicate and hear each other perfectly. :D

Another change of form...blaaaaaaarg.

Noticed it after getting up during the night still half asleep. I started trying to visualize her. And BAM. New form. I think it's official now. Sakura is a shapeshifter :3

• 8 months later...

Haven't really forced that much lately, still talk to her, but if anything, I've lost progress. I need to start doing some actual forcing, since passive is not cutting it right now.