I overreacted, Sorry..

Frostwolf

I have gone and worked on personality after my tulpa became sentient. Aimi (my tulpa) was fine with this. If you are both willing you perhaps could try to rework some of her personality. This way you won't have to go killing off your tulpa. I think that it would be best for the both of you if you try.

The only difference [between reality and a dream] is that what many see we call a real thing, and what only one sees we call a dream. But things that many see may have no taste or moment in them at all, and things that are shown only to one may be spears and water-spouts of truth from the very depth of truth"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well you probably remember me and Lyra having a pretty big fight and I tried to make her go away. Well that didn't work. She kept talking to me to stop acting so stupid but wasn't mad at me or anything. And in my attempt to ignore her I talked with her a few times. I really did overreact. I'm not going to make her disappear but try to change her into someone better. She really did start to scare me because of her saying things she would do when she mastered possession. I'm not going into detail here but it's not pretty. I do plan on doing possession and body controll because I REALLY WANNE KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I think she still has to learn a lot about whats ok to say and whats not.

I feel pretty stupid now though after being so serious on the forums about it. I wrote the topic not very long after I went berserk on Lyra and I didn't give it a lot of thought. And all I can say to you guys is. I'm a retarded idiot and I'm sorry. I just wanted to say this before I take a break from hanging around the forums and chat. I really do feel like you guys hate me for what I did and that I don't belong here for a while. Even if you don't I hope you can understand that I don't want to be here right now.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

I knew it! you weren't thinking straight.

Congratulations man, this will definitely deepens the bond between you and your tulpa. Good job!

I for one don't hate you for this, emotion sure is a bitch.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

I don't hate you, either. I'm glad that Lyra's back and willing to try harder to get along and be a better person. Hopefully, you two have learned from this situation, and I'm sure you'll be able to make things right again and put this all behind you.

Kayleigh would like to add something here:

"If you're going to try and rework parts of her personality, you should speak with her about it and explain why what she's doing is wrong. Explain why she needs to change and encourage her to be a better person. Don't just puppet her and make her act like you want, hoping she'll change and have the new personality just magically set in that way. It may seem like the easier way, but it's actually rather insulting to force a tulpa to only act how you want once they're already sentient, and completely losing control like that is absolutely horrible. It'll only make things worse."

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Dude, hate and all that stuff doesnt work with tuppers. Youre stuck with each other, so why not be cool with each other? Next time we find you on the IRC, Kate will have a talk with her ok?

well, tulpa IS considered a person.

You CAN get angry at a person.

therefore, you can get angry at tulpa.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

>arguing with your tulpa

wut

i dont know how one gets angry at their tulpa.

srsly? Depends on the tulpa. Not everyone's tulpa is a pony, or something nice like that. Shin and I argue, it's mostly just for laughs though.

My opinions are all subject to change.

well, tulpa IS considered a person.

You CAN get angry at a person.

therefore, you can get angry at tulpa.

I couldn't've said it better myself.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

[[

Why such innocence beings have to even suffer this way, is beyond my comprehension.

Because.

You all.

Suck.

At piloting.

The human brain.

Alright, so it sounds like Lyra was a classic Schizophrenic personality. Insulting you and others constantly nagging in the back of your mind forcing you to think things you know you don't want to think. This isn't like other violent or sometimes outright evil tulpa, forcing taking control and breaking stuff. This is much worse. This is a constant tearing at the things that matter most to a human being. This often progresses into a deteriorative condition causing chemical imbalances in the brain in regions that suck out all kinds of things from your being, up to and sometimes including the will to live.

This is a problem my sister has.

That said, I suggest what other people are suggesting. You seem to be otherwise healthy and I don't think Lyra wants to be a Schizophrenic archetype, so work together to get her to change.

Because in her current state she's the worst form of intrusive thought imaginable.

]]