I overreacted, Sorry..

Frostwolf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well things have worked out for the best. The reason why she kept being so mad at me was because I never kept the promises I made. These are silly promises but promises non the less. One I find to be the best example is that I somehow promised I would get a hamburger when I got back from school. So after school I went to the train station but I didn't want to miss my train so I didn't get one. So ever since I've been trying to promise everything I know I can and will do and not promise I probably wouldn't do. Another way I changed her and she wanted me to do this because she didn't like the relationship we had. This is a really strange way but it worked. Sometimes when she speaks I can get a feeling for what she is about to say. Everytime something bad was coming up I tried to repress it as much as I could so it wouldn't be said in my mind. Sometimes it slipped through though but for the last week (probably longer) she has been really kind to me. She still has that rough kinda attitude but it's not hostile in any way. And for the past 2 days I've been enjoying her an extreme amount. She's (almost) exactly how I pictured my tulpa to be when I started on her and I've shed a few tears a few times because I'm so happy with her and Tessa. Everytime I spend time with them it's extremely hard to not show any emotions in the real world. I find it weird if people start shedding a few tears out of nowhere or suddenly put up the biggest smile ever. I keep telling them how happy I am and they can't seem to get enough of that xD.

Enjoying life as I never had right now and I don't want it to ever end!

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

You're not juvenile for learning how to experience that feeling of boundless joy. It only looks strange to people because they've never felt it before.

No bounderies or rules.

You can feel/hear/smell your tulpae and interact with it in many ways.

Noone to say whats inappropriate and whats not.

Someone who understands you in almost every way and is the perfect buddy.

Never the feeling of being alone anymore.

And yet one of the hardest things to explain to people why it's making you happy and not insane. I'm scared of people finding out about Lyra and Tessa...

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

Guest Albatross_

I'm scared of people finding out about beings only I can see and interact with