Methos's Tulpa Creation Guide

GGMethos

Question

Updated February 6, 2014 with some slight changes.

Hello all, I wrote a guide trying my very best to try and go over everything in the process that I used. The guide can be found on Github here:

https://gist.github.com/cmcsun/5341046

OUTDATED VERSIONS:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33241186/Tulpa/guides/May%20the%20Force%20Be%20With%20You.pdf

http://pastebin.com/yenixUxK

Feel free to ask me about any questions you might have about the guide.

This is STILL a work in progress as there as a few more things that I want to add to my guide here. Let me know what you guys think of it.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The guide goes into detail and the frequent use of examples can be helpful. I like how you cover both theory and practice. My only complaint would be that I find the guide very unorganized, especially considering its huge size.

Maybe you could consider converting it to a google document and working out the categories in a style similar to Wikipedia(where the document first presents and directs to all the categories at the top of the page).

This is how you create a tulpa: http://bit.ly/OOVdOn

Maybe you could consider converting it to a google document

Why not convert it to a post or series of posts here? BBCode can handle all the formatting you need.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Why not convert it to a post or series of posts here? BBCode can handle all the formatting you need.

Maybe it's just personal preference, but I find it easier and more clear to read it on a document, black on white. Not only is it better on the eyes but the content goes without any distraction or external influence of the content with a regular document.

This is how you create a tulpa: http://bit.ly/OOVdOn

I personally think that you overestimated the hour counts just a

little lot

It is different for everybody.

Also, I don't think personality is that important, at least to me, however it may be good for some, especially if they had trouble without doing it.

I also like the greeting stage idea. I did something similar to that on my first day of narration. I introduced myself, explained the concept of tulpa, why I am making him, that we are doing it together, etc.

Just a little criticism.

The reason I used the hour counts that I used were because it took me longer than most people I've seen to develop my tulpa. I just want to make sure that everyone spends a good amount of time on everything. This isn't something to be rushed at all. Personality was important to me because I know I would not be able to speak to my tulpa withiout having personality formed.

The guide goes into detail and the frequent use of examples can be helpful. I like how you cover both theory and practice. My only complaint would be that I find the guide very unorganized, especially considering its huge size.

Maybe you could consider converting it to a google document and working out the categories in a style similar to Wikipedia(where the document first presents and directs to all the categories at the top of the page).

Ok, that definitely sounds like a good idea. I know that the guide is unorganized, I will certainly work on that in the future.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Guest Anonymous

How worn down is your enter key? I can barely read this to be honest.

How worn down is your enter key? I can barely read this to be honest.

Not worn down at all. But then again, it's a brand new mechanical keyboard.

I know what you mean though. I want to add a few more things regarding imposition so I guess I'll work on the format then as well.

-Neville Goddard

Guest Anonymous

It just looks kind of broken up because of the way Pastebin numbers each and every line. Also, do you still use hour counts, or will you change it because of Chupi's post?

It just looks kind of broken up because of the way Pastebin numbers each and every line. Also, do you still use hour counts, or will you change it because of Chupi's post?

I plan on formatting the guide to make it look a little better.

I don't believe hour counts have any kind of effect whatsoever on tulpa progress. I never really counted hours, I just include them in my guide for estimation purposes. Although with my second tulpa I am counting hours just so I can see how long it takes me to create a second tulpa after making a first one.

I believe people should make the choice as to whether they want to count hours or not. I don't believe it's a good way of measuring progress though, as different people will ALWAYS progress at different paces.

-Neville Goddard

Guest Anonymous

Just as an example of how you use the enter key a bit too much, part II, which almost every sentence you then bump it down a line.

http://i.imgur.com/CmuKe.jpg is the part in question, which I took from the raw pastebin data because the font PB uses is fucking illegible.

Also, line 258 is missing a tab.