Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

Guest ThunderClap

Assuming a majority of everyone here is in their teens and twenties, where do you see yourself with your tulpae when you are married, and when you grow older? Would you tell your wife/husband about your tulpae? If so, how would you tell them?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been in relationships before during QB's lifetime, and we were both fine with him being a secret to my partner during that time, same way he's a secret to everyone. In the case of marriage... I really don't know what the right thing to do would be.

As for just growing older, like any relationship, we'll both change but I doubt we'd lose what we have together. Plus, he likely wouldn't change nearly as much as me. I could see him hanging around til death do us part. It's kind of comforting really, having someone to just sit down in your head with at the end of everything and say "Well, this is it, we're going down together."

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Pfft yeah right marriage.

I guess I'll finally lose it at some point and really think that he's another person while others shake their heads in shame as I talk to him in public. And Roswell will play Minecraft. Always. Forever. And stuff his face full of candy and I will be the fattest fuck because there is only one body to ruin.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I see us going really far out, We'll finish college and we would work together to achieve high standing in society.

Am already married to Oguigi (my Tulpa), but we're flexible; if Oguigi likes someone and choose to marry someone them in this physical reality, it would probably only be to achieve an agenda.

if anyone is going to learn the truth about us, then we have to first educate them about "Tulpas".

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I can see my tulpae hopefully sticking around for the rest of our lives.

It's going to be weird seeing them get older, though.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Am already married to Oguigi (my Tulpa), but we're flexible; if Oguigi likes someone and choose to marry someone them in this physical reality, it would probably only be to achieve an agenda.

"Not tonight, honey, my other spouse demands some attention too. What do you mean, I've never mentioned him before? Whoops."

Ain't getting married ever, probably - by personal choice i mean.

Apart from that, i plan to die surrounded by cute girls that exist in my imagination only, and possibly no one else: i couldn't think of anything more beautiful than that.

Don't know.

I've thought about how it would be odd if you were about to die with your tulpa. You'd both die at the same time, with each other. Just a curiosity.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guest Fillyfooler

I'm married to Holly so I'm good there. Chell and Holly already planned out what we're going to do together in life... And after life.